Traitor!

A/N: Hey, been a quick while. It is my exam period once more, and just like a champ I have my exam in two days but still haven't begun studying yet. Yay! Imma fuck myself over.

I honestly tried to study, but it didn't work out so I kinda went 'fuck it, may as well write a bit' and here we are.

Also man I seriously need a proofreader. My grammar and stuff is seriously not improving. So if you're interested in being that proofreader, hmu. You'll get early access to the raw version of my chapters. You can help me produce the danmachi series too so that'll be a plus. 

_________________________________________________

Ryukyu's POV

"T-Tsu-chan....why did you do that?" I heard Uraraka's voice squeak out. Turning my head around I see Tsuyu's tongue on Uraraka's arm, which seemed a bit pinkish.

"I would ask the same thing to you Ochako chan. Why did you just attack Tetsutetsu, Ribbit?" Tsuyu asked as she forcefully picked Uraraka up and flung her backwards, gaining a bit of a distance from her and Ryukyu.

"What is going on?" I asked confused. I turn around for a second, I see two of them knocked out, and the other two interns fighting each other.

"Uraraka somehow punched Tetsutetsu kun really hard somehow. He was about to be launched in your direction but I barely changed the trajectory. Somehow he ended up colliding with Setsuna chan though, ribbit." Tsuyu explained. 

"Hahahaha, so you finally decided to make your move, Ochako chan?" The draconic version of Toga asked laughing hysterically.

"Tch. It wasn't meant to go this way." Uraraka straightened her posture. With a cold look in her eyes, she stared at Asui. "Tsu chan wasn't supposed to realise what I was doing. Now that plan is ruined." 

I almost froze up. Uraraka was attacking Tetsutetsu? Why? She had no re-

As Ryukyu was thinking, her memory re-winded to what Nezu was saying, 

"As you may or may not have guessed already, we do indeed have a traitor in this situation....

Ryukyu I want you to pay particular attention to Tsuyu Asui,"

"The traitor within U.A!" Ryukyu declared her conclusion, almost as if telling everyone she finally pieced it together, "don't tell me...Uravity! Why would you betray them?"

"Why would I betray them?" Uraraka repeated as if to mock Ryukyu, her bangs covering her eyes. "My parents... have been suffering in debt for so long. They spent everything they had, to try give me proper training and education, so that I could become a hero! They sacrificed their comforts and luxuries just so I could Pursue this path to be a hero." She screamed the last bit.

"Then why?! Why would throw all of that away?" Tsuyu shouted, seemingly losing her cool.

Uraraka laughed silently, her shoulders rocking up and down, "You wouldn't understand Tsu chan. Someone like you would never understand...the expectations that get placed on you. The immense amount of pressure the fact that your parents basically sold their lives away just for your happiness gives you." 

"So the better alternative is to turn into a traitor?" Ryukyu asked as she dodged a headbutt from Toga.

"You think I didn't try at first? But what did that result in? Months of training before the exam, years of experience, only for me to almost be crushed by a giant robot." Uraraka was basically ranting at this point, " If it hadn't been for Midoriya kun that day, I probably would've died.

So I realised. What I had wasn't enough. It wouldn't be enough power to get me through...

but then one day, I stumbled across a sight of a man with burned skin patches all over him enter a bar... and that was when I first met him.