Why I Fight

A/N: alright alright, so it seems my dumbass failed to understand that Deku could use faux 100% and not full control. 

But it's fine in a sense since the only quirks he used were fajin, black whip and the normal one for all. We can use this. Alright, anyways here you go.

Update: Those of you who are saying he used float. He um..didn't.

Let me clarify the things a bit during his last fight Ig. If you thought he used float at the part where he flung himself at Ryukyu, he wasn't really floating. What he did is similar to when you push yourself of a platform, he used black whip, then pulled himself towards her kicking off using fajin. So NO float was used there.

Also if you're talking about him stopping mid air, he didn't use float then either, since he used air force (the air shooting thingy that he can) to stop himself. counter air force can be used to stop one's momentum. 

But yeah hope that clarifies a few things. No float was used.

It's dark. Nothing to see nearby. Nothing to see afar. It's just...black.

That was the current mind space of Izuku Midoriya. The only spot of light was the centre, the area where One for All continued to flare. Yet all around it was shrouded by darkness, not eating the light up but not allowing to escape either.

The mountains of pain, suffering and harm caused to him over his short life were projected within.

Yet he was embraced by the darkness. As if pitying him for what he goes through, his tormented mind allowed itself to rest. 

Meanwhile, on the outside, he was stirring awake. He had ignored his bodily functions long enough, he could no longer simply disregard it. 

"mnf..." he moaned in his sleep, before slowly opening his eyes. The blinding light shining above him, which needed time to get used to it. "...where?"

"you're at my apartment." 

Deku jolted up and spun around to face the source of the voice. In doing so, however, he felt immense pain course through his body and he ultimately groaned the name out.

"Ryu...kyu..." he struggled to speak.

"yes yes, it's me. Now lie back down." Ryukyu said as she went behind what seemed like her kitchen. Deku didn't even have the answer to try and run away so he reluctantly sat down at the very least. "I'm bringing some coffee, how much sugar do you take usually?" she asked.

"I drink black..."

"Ok then, no sugar it is." Ryukyu silently chuckled to herself. Deku in the meanwhile simply stared off into space, apparently, some random corner of her house was more attention-grabbing than her talking to him.

"Here you go." She set as she set down the mug with coffee in it. The rich aroma wafted through the air as she sat down on the single person couch next to the one he was laying on.

Midoriya took a moment to analyse the surroundings, her apartment as standard. Spacious but clean. A large living room, with a large couch and two single person adjacent to it. A brown coffee table that sat over a mini carpet, possibly to keep the feet warm in the winter. A tv by the side of the wall and a few decorations here and there.

Overall, it didn't scream extravagant, but it was a cozy place.

"This is a nice home you have..." Midoriya commented taking a sip of coffee. It was tasteful, the bitterness of the coffee accented with the richness was truly soothing for his throat which had been dry for a long time.