That Damn Dirty Rat!

Chapter 18: The Evil Rat.A/N: Yo wys. It's annoying how I can only think of writing BNHA fanfics rn, I have a promise of danmachi fanfics to upkeep damn it!

Yet here I am succumbing to my own misery for the few hundreds of you that are willing to read my crap so...

Here you go. Always, Nezu reveals his mischievous side...Tata~______________________________________________________

Ryukyu felt tears well up in her eyes. It's over. 

Her career's over. All because of a dumb love that had to try to blossom that decided to blossom in her mid 20s!

Where was it when she was 17?! When she actually wanted to try fall in love?

Now everything she had built up will come crumbling down. Life really had it's way of messing with her.

"Oh I just love the face you're making Miss Ryukyu."Nezu chillingly spoke. Ryukyu's head spun around frantically trying to spot that little rat. 

"Trying to find me are you?" He asked with a sense of smugness, "I'm the principal of U.A, I am everywhere yet I am in one place. So can you come find me in the one place I'm meant to be?"

Ryukyu could feel herself walking towards the Principal's office. The guilt she was feeling just about made her feel like a high school student about to be punished by the headteacher.

Pit...pat...pit....pat....pit...pat

And just like that she was in front of the door and as she was about to knock a voice came from inside.

"Enter."

Ryukyu grumbled remembering the rat she was dealing with. 

She opened the door and was met by Nezu smiling brightly at her while drinking tea.

"Welcome! Would you like some tea? Pedo." Nezu immediately struck a nerve immediately.

Ryukyu's face went red in a mixture of anger and a blush, "I'M NOT A PE-"

Nezu cut her off, "Oh really? According to the U.A WiFi you just used however, I can see the search from your 5 mins ago of 'what is the legal age of consent in Japan?'"

His smirk was irritating. And Ryukyu was irritated at herself. "Look! It's not some love interest kinda thing. It's just..." She sighed, "He's a hard to dislike kind of guy. You can't dislike him, no matter how old or young you are, you somehow tend to support him regardless. He has that sort of-"

"Pull?" Nezu interrupted once more.

'I swear on all my hoard... if this rat interrupts me one more time!' Ryukyu shouted angrily at herself internally.

Nezu chuckled, "Oh please. I'm no rat. I might be a dog or a bear for all you know." Ryukyu's head slumped down and she sighed once more.

"Now, would you take a look at Midoriya for a second?"

Ryukyu froze in place, she felt too fearful to look at him, this tone of voice.

"Come on Miss Ryukyu. I need you to look at him." Nezu spoke in a more serious tone. Ryukyu was baffled by now but figured she may as well comply with his demands. Fearfully, she looked up to face him and looked at him hugging Eri as she clung onto him like a baby koala.

Normally, she would've cooed at the sight, now she simply stared anxiously.

"That boy who's sporting a large smile right now, hides many secrets. He's being chased after by possibly the strongest supervillain in existence. Izuku Midoriya was a diamond in a pit of coal. He was more refined and would've been so much more had we found him a single year earlier than we did. He's bound to soon become the number 1 hero. Call it favouritism, he's my only personal student after all, but I know. All Might knows. But he suffers more than any typical person might. He's so much more than what he's showing right now...do you still like him regardless?" Nezu asked.