Those Hopeless Eyes

"hahaha....hahahaha, desperation born out of impatience. It's exactly as that person said it would be." a voice laughed amongst a large crowd. 

Right now, on the rainy night, Deku stood in front of what could be called a mob in first glance. However, upon a closer look the strings attached from somewhere could be seen. Tethered to the people as if they were marionettes.

"Dictator," Izuku called out, within his hero costume which now looked battered and more like death's gown. His eyes staring right into the very being of the villain enough to send down shivers down his spine. "Another prisoner to have escaped from Tartarus. I hope this time you'll be able to tell me where All for One is."

"Are you willing to fight for that? Yes? Then go my minions, take him down." Dictator commanded as the controlled people were now charging towards Midoriya with tears streaming down their faces.

"Stop! I'm not doing this."

"I can't control what I'm doing."

Midoriya was engulfed by countless people, all moving against their will. He felt the overexhaustion overtake him momentarily, as he felt like simply being engulfed by the swarm of people. Their cries being drowned out by the rain hitting the ground, as he felt his eyelids get heavier and heavier.

Eventually being on the verge of succumbing to the night.

"Oh no you don't." someone shouted, suddenly hearing the powerful voice, Izuku felt his brain jolt as he widened his eyes to see, 

the number 10 hero, Dragoon Hero: Ryukyu. Currently in her draconic form with her foot essentially crushing dictator as the hit on his head rendered him unconscious.

He watched as Ryukyu reverted back to her human state, her red qipao hugging against her body even tighter due to the rain.

"huff...huff.. I can move!" 

"I'm free!"

One by one they became liberated from the grasp of Dictator and began sprinting off to escape from that location. No matter they cost, their survival instincts prevailed and they disregarded all else.

Ryukyu began tying dictator up and binded his fingers so that he can't use his marionette like abilities anymore. In the mean time Izuku sat on the cold concrete floor. His emerald eyes shrouded by his hair. The same colour hair that had become stained with blood and mud. 

"...why?" he asked without looking at her. Each one of his breaths came with an prolonged wheeze signifying his exhaustion. 

"Because you're about to fall from exhaustion." Ryukyu simply replied as she turned to face him. yet he didn't look at her.

"I'm...fine." He replied trying to get up. "Thanks for the help but-"

"No buts." She crossed her arms staring at him with a stern look. "Look at me first."

Ryukyu POV

'God's just look at him. He looks so fragile right now. He can't even stand up straight. What a foolish child. 

But...I do understand how he may be confused after being given so much burden.'

"Look at me." she commanded him. It wasn't in a domineering way by any means but it was a request he couldn't ignore.

So he looked.

Ryukyu felt her eyes widen in horror and shock. His cold, tired eyes lacked the glisten they once possessed. The fire in his soul that visibly burnt within him, was dwindling.