Support

"u-ugh..." Izuku groaned as he slowly awoke from his sleep. Immediately upon coming to his senses he felt the incredible softness. It was so amazing he felt like he was laying his head on clouds.

Take the softest substance you know. Then multiply it by his love for All Might because that's just how soft it was. Yet he was baffled, why did Ryukyu give him such a high-quality pillow? Surely she should've used it for herself.

Then he looked upwards and saw the sleeping face of Ryukyu. Her distinct features, small nose and long eyelashes caught most of his attention. So much so that it took him a moment to realise the source of this softness.

'N-No way...right?'

He wished. Yet from this sort of position it was obvious, it was undeniable.

'Oh my gud, I'm sleeping on the lap of the 10th ranked hero.'

He. A Deku. Was sleeping on the lap of one of the strongest and highest ranked female heroes. Ryukyu. A literal dragon, with the softest thighs he has ever felt.

It's the only one he's felt.

But that's not the problem here. How was he meant to get up without waking her? All things considered, this was the best possible time for him to escape. If he managed to run off before she woke up then he would essentially be free.

Then he remembered of how she was so adamant in him resting. He remembered her being hospitalised near his room. Could she have been released just to find him?

It made tactical sense, and especially because Izuku knew just how low the number of heroes currently was.

Sighing reluctantly, there wasn't much he could do. Although his heart screamed for him to go fight, his muscles wouldn't move an inch. His very cells were giving up on him in search of a new more responsible host.

Instead, he took up staring at her beautiful face. He felt a slight thump and he took in just how good looking she always was. Her sleeping figure was even more captivating, not to mention the low rumbles that came along as she slept was just one of the most adorable things he had seen.

'No, no Izuku. Get these thoughts out of your head. What are you thinking of?' he convinced himself as he metaphorically shook his head violently.

* A couple of hours later*

Ryukyu POV

"mnf..." Ryukyu stirred as she slowly awakened.

'Where am I? And what's this weight on my leg?' She wondered to herself groggily. She lazily rubbed her eyes as she yawned slightly. Looking down, she made eye contact with Midoriya.

"Hello there."

...

...

"Want me to get up?" He asked.

"yes please."

And so he sat up, liberating her thighs which undoubtedly had fallen asleep due to not moving for an entire night.

'Wait-'

"how long have you been awake?"

"Meh. A couple of hours I would presume."

"And? You didn't wake me up or anything for that matter and just laid there?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. Midoriya was quick to blush and chuckled awkwardly.

"I thought I would be d-disturbing you. S-So I didn't wake you up. Sorry. It's my fault." He apologised.

The odd thing was that Ryukyu hadn't even blamed him for everything nor reprimanded him yet he was apologising?