prologue

(I know what was kushida past but I don't how was her parents and her house .so I put my own storyline of what was her parents was like. Don't blame me . It was not canon okay )

' '-thinking
" "- talking

It was past 11.45 in near midnight. A adult doctor lady went inside her house after a very tiring day in her hospital .

she lay on her couch very tiredly .

she was too lazy to even took off her doctor coat and shoes.

'how many surgeries have I done today ? 1, 2, 3 ...ahh totally 6 surgeries, 4 delivery '

She let out a loud sigh.

She take her phone started scrolling for some new anime updates.

She wished her life would  became something easy and interesting as  she wants like in the anime.

Her life was always a decision of parents.

She wanted to became a kindergarten teacher because she liked kids but because of her parents wishes she became a doctor .

she saved many people lives as a doctor .

she was happy about it but still she felt little a boringness and emptiness in her whole life .

because of one of her friend's recommendation she started watching animes.

Guess what she became a true otaku.

She at least has totally 6 anime body pillow and 52 anime girls figurines .

she didn't hide the fact that she was otaku from others .

she even realized that she was bisexual after watching many anime .

her present favorite anime was cote or classroom of the elite .

The main character was just so badass and the girls are super hot .

She  watching her favorite anime classroom of the elite season 2 episode 12 .

she literally screamed at how awesome was the episode .

she rewatched the episode with her fujoshi eye to see in bl version .

She get a nosebleed with a overflowing imaginations of ryuuen x ayanokoji .

That's only her fantasies.

She can't wait for the next episode where kei was fully became ayanokoji lov-mean tool! She read the novel a little .

it was a little hard for her to think kei as tool .

She maybe have ryuuen x ayanokoji fantasies but put that aside she  shiped ayanokoji x kei so much.

She feel like a total dump person compared to ayanokoji.

' god damn how are the kids surpassing their teachers so easily.'

She looked at the time and turn off her phone .' oh my I have another surgery on morning ' she thought to herself .

Her stomach grumbled.

'Stupid stomach don't you know im too lazy to cook right now '

She went to her kitchen and see mountain of uncleaned vessels stacked in her sink.

" how many  days has been since I lastly cleaned my kitchen ?" She mumbled to herself out of shock.

" I can never find something to eat in this mess " she left the kitchen.

"Guess again I have to buy food outside" she took her wallet and went to the near mart to buy some buns and juice .

She waited on the sidewalk to cross the road and waiting for the signal to turn to green. She yawning loudly.

She remembering the isekai mangas she read before.

'this is how many isekai heroes and villainess waited at the sidewalk.'

She walked at the road ' and this is how the isekai characters walk on the road unconsciously '

A glowing light flashed at her face .

' and  this is how  suddenly truck kun appeared  out of nowhere .not obeying the road rules. Hit the character and get isekai'd '

She smiled at her imagination. Suddenly the truck kun horns loudly.

' wait ! This is not my imagination'

The truck get near her so fastly.

"Oh shit I've fucked up "

Truck kun hit her. She elegantly fly over the road hit the road with her blood gracefully spattering around her.

' how the hell I fall elegantly and my blood spattered gracefully '

Her visions started turning blurry.

She can hear people shouting and  calling for ambulance.

" I ... I.. I want.. I want to .." she took a long breath and said " watch the next episode of classroom of the elite"

She become unconscious. Her soul leave her body.

Or so she thought.

She opened her eyes and to see a normal looking ceiling.

She closed her eyes tightly.

' okay I'm possessed some character body that's what I believe , I don't want to just spoil who I  was possessed in which anime .I will not look into any mirror I have to find what I was possessed by myself.'

She slowly opened her eyes. She looked at the pink ceiling.' it's a normal modern ceiling so I'm not possessed some character in fantasy or historical anime or manga'

She went to the window in her room and opened it.

She see people walking around normally ' so I'm not possessed some character in my hero academia'

'maybe I'm possessed some character in tokyo revengers .. let's not jump into the conclusion . I have to examine this body first. I feel like this body was young maybe a highschool or middle school girl '

She look at her hair 'i  have shoulder length light brown hair with blue  hair.'

' wait it looks familiar which character have this kind of hair hmmmm. "

She walked that corner to this corner. She felt something in her chest  .

she  looked before her. Her now body's big thingy was bouncing whenever she was walking.

' is this normal size for high school girls ?'

Suddenly a memory strike her mind . She ran to the mirror and looked at her reflection.

Short brown hair with blue end , crimson eyes , massive thingy and a face like a poor puppy lost in rain.

' this is ....this is '

"KUSHIDA"