In order for Derrick not reach the throne and not being Aegon Targaryen the Unworthy King, is by the legal and true heir to succeed the throne.

Crown Princess Aurora Callista Godinez Yanez.

In the novel, Crown Princess Aurora fall in love with the head of Alvarez Grand Duchy, Duke Raphael Alvarez, Diana's fifth cousin whom long time ago, her great, great grandaunt married previous Grand Duke Alvarez

But in reality, they're in a relationship and of course, Aurora is making sure for her succeed the throne.

I mean it's difficult for a soon to be Empress being in a relationship with Grand Duke which they have to get marry but they don't want to abandon their title as well, their family name.

"Politics are truly a bad in the ass. If this was Pirates of the Caribbean, then it would've been easier" Sana soon said which Leonel looks at her since he was true with the movies Sana used as reference.

As for Diana, she's finishing movie 1 and going to movie 2 and 3.

She's making progress.

"In order for Aurora to succeed, she's going to need lot of political power and help. I mean winning nobles of influence houses are something but if you winning the respect and alliance of one of the Great Houses of Seven Dragons, then you take the next step for becoming all true Emperor/Empress" Leonel explained that to Sana.

"He's right since you broke off the engagement between me and the Crown Prince, he won't have any strong for his campaign. We can help Her Highness, Crown Princess Aurora to win....After all, the House of the Black Dragon is the oldest" Diana said to Sana who she mentally nodded in agreement on her claim.

"Yeah but how we can go and see Crown Princess Aurora? I mean I don't wanna go to that palace since one, I'm worried for Diana if she does have another panic attack. Two, is that I will definitely and I mean definitely, will kick the ass out of that golden haired bastard" Sana added those facts by knowing well about herself and Diana's emotional health.

She can't let her have any panic attack like that by going to the palace where her trigger is.

And also, she really wanted to kick his ass for everything he done to Diana and probably cut his....You know.

"Let's ask Eloisa for help. I mean she's hangs out with Aurora often, she will definitely help" Leonel soon said as he soon opened the door of garden and seeing his sister Eloisa having a tea party with none other than the legal heiress of Godinez Imperial Family.

Crown Princess Aurora Callista Godinez Yanez.

Crown Princess Aurora is a petite, fair-skinned young woman who's described to be the most beautiful woman throughout the Godinez Empire

Crown Princess Aurora is a petite, fair-skinned young woman who's described to be the most beautiful woman throughout the Godinez Empire. She has long, wavy golden blonde hair flowing below her waist, and have icy blue eyes framed by long, thick black lashes, and slightly colored pink lips.

She wears most lavishly and elegant gowns made of beautiful fabric and embroidery with beautiful ribbons and fine jewelry.

'Well, I guess we don't have to find way to go with her anymore' Sana thought as looking at the beautiful golden princess in front of her.

The Crown Princess turned to them and give a graceful smile to them.

"Well, well, if isn't my cousin Leo and our guest Lady Diana of the Cisneros March. Would you like to have some tea with us?"

Facts!

Aurora has two younger siblings.

She's good friends with her two ladies in waiting (Olivia Grace and Vera Lexton from Villainess is Marionette).

The Archduchess full name is Mariposa Natalia Godinez.

The Archduchess Mariposa was actually, the legal heir to the throne but she gave it to her younger brother Sebastian.

Archduchess Mariposa is the older sister of the Emperor and the late Prince Francis.

You will soon see more of Aurora and Eloisa as well, other characters!

Even meeting Teresa Alvarez and Blanca Nieves.