Part 60

as soon as Minho opens the door of the balcony, his serious expression dropped making a place to a playful one, he screams "jagiii-yah" got the concerned boy's attention along with the others, by now everyone knew how the house was going to be, Minho flirting with jisung whenever he got the occasion, and jisung going along with it... actually, nothing much different from how it was before, however, them dating makes the flirting real, of course jisung would have been shy and flustered at first, but they knew him for years now and they know he can be bolder than Minho if he wants, and if it wasn't for the way they were exposed the younger boy would probably be the one they make the other flustered whenever he gets the chance.

Minho went to his friends' level, all eyes still on him, he looked at the maknae who was sitting right next to the boy, he looked at him... more like glared at him actually, without saying a word, as if he was silently scolding him for doing something wrong.

the youngest sighed and got up from his warm sit to an empty one, leaving the place to Minho who took it immediately and snuggled closer to his boyfriend who welcomed him with open arms, deciding to finish the film on the tv.

not long after a small voice was heard from over the couch,

"changbin hyung, can I talk to you for a moment?" asked Felix looking at the named boy,

changbin nodded and got up from his seat, they both headed to their shared room and locked the door behind them.

Felix sat on his bed looking straight into changbin's eyes who refused to sit, he was standing next to the closet, he was nervous for some reason, he knew that the fake smile on the younger's face meant something, probably something he was not ready for, the more he looked at him the more he wants this to be over already.

"Hyung I think you should sit for this, it's-"

"y-you like me... right?" he stuttered, he said he wanted this to be over and knowing Felix he would've taken ages to say it.

Felix dropped his fake smile, already regretting this conversation before it has even started, he didn't understand how he knew, how anyone knew if was he doing such a horrible job hiding it?

"C-chan Hyung told me..." he stuttered again his nervousness was consuming him, but he decided to forget about it

"please don't be mad at him, he told me because he was worried about you he didn't want you to get hurt, he said that he saw Luca in you and found his home in you, he wants to protect you, he also told me that he knows how to fight if I ever did anything to hurt you" he joked trying to lighten the mood,

and it worked, Felix smiled his heart out he was glad that chan views him like his own brother left in Australia, their shared hometown. he was also glad that his elders were ready to fight for his happiness, just like Minho said earlier, even though the idea of 3racha fighting because of him wasn't pleasing him

"I'm sorry..." said changbin, back to his serious tone again, walking towards the sitting boy kneeling to his height

Felix only follows him with his eyes, a smile not leaving his pinkish lips,

" you have nothing to be sorry for Hyung... I really just wanted you to know"

changbin smiled weakly, he was feeling guilty for not responding to his feelings as he thought he should've, he felt like the least he deserved was to like him back if not like him more the boy was too good to him... he was too good to everyone, he was an angel on earth, he rested his hands on Felix's knees

"can i.... can I kiss you?" he asked hesitating

Felix was taken aback by the question, he had never expected that his straight crush and friend would ask him, an openly gay guy to kiss him, he didn't know how to feel about it, but then again he liked the boy, he was certainly not going to refuse to kiss the boy he liked for quite some time.

he didn't respond, not with words at least, he looked at changbin's lips and leaned down to them, and so did changbin, in no minutes their lips were against each other, softly and slowly moving, both knowing that this will never happen again, but even with that thought Felix was the happiest, his heart was beating faster than it ever did, he was glad that changbin asked him, even though he didn't understand why he still wanted to enjoy the moment till the end.

he took his hand from the bed and put it on changbin's hot and wet cheeks... ' wet?' he asked himself ' why...of course...' Felix immediately understood, he broke the kiss without a second thought, changbin's eyes still closed, tears coming down them, he was crying.

his hand still on the older's cheeks he wiped the tears away, hoping to wipe the sadness and guilt with them, changbin opened his eyes and looked up at the younger

"I'm sorry yongbok, I'm so sorry" he cried "i couldn't be good to you, ever... ever since I knew... that you liked me, i... I hated myself for it, I hated that I couldn't like you the way I should, just the thought of hurting you made me hate myself, I wished i could hold you and kiss you feeling more than just friendship toward you but I couldn't, and that made me hate myself I'm sorry, I'm so sorry... I'm so sorry yongbok" he kept apologizing tears still running down his cheeks

Felix couldn't help but feel loved even though it wasn't the love he was looking for, this love looked too pure to be tanned by hate, anger or any other negative emotions

changbin got up from his knees, pulled himself forward unexpectedly warped his arms around the younger boy in Infront of him, Felix was surprised by the sudden action, but hugged him back, trying his best to not fall from the weight of both.

"I love you Felix," said changbin, with an almost perfect English account. and made Felix smile, for his efforts in a language he was having a hard time speaking, but also for the words themselves.

"I would say I love you too but I think you already know that" he joked he trying to lighten the mood again, and turning back to Korean.

"then can I ask you to keep loving me?" changbin knew it was selfish to ask that, but he didn't want Felix to change the way he acted around him and how he always looked after him, he liked feeling special to the younger one.

Felix sighed, "I was not planning to stop anyways"

A few minutes later, the weight of the older started to feel heavy on him, he let himself down, dragging the boy in his arms with him, making them both completely lie on the bed, he closed his eyes wanting to rest, in the silence that was created after all the sobbing.

Felix opens his eyes, to see changbin still in his arms, he could hear a faded sound of rain that made him look out the window, the grey sky now became dark blue, and the heavy rain made him think that changbin was having a hard time forgot that himself was rejected that himself was hurt and that the rain was a reflection to his own negative emotion, not someone else's, as the boy has never been the selfish kind to pass his needs before the others.

he left changbin's side and got up from bed, he took his jacket, a hat putting it on and a mask, as he left the room to the bright living room, he meets with only the new couple, Minho sitting on the sofa and jisung on top of him randomly kissing him here and there.

Movie night || minsung जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें