part 1

After 2 years of being together, all 8 stray kids members got used to each other they were now one big family. They share the good moments, the stress and the bad memories. They all felt the same way for each other. Or not?

Well Minho did, he has six good brothers that he loved. He would do anything for them. He liked to spend time with them to tease the and make fun of them (in a brotherly way of course). The seventh "brother" was...different? Not in any physical way. but to Minho, he was his little protégé he teased him less and they spent most of their nights together, watching movies. Sometimes it was awkward! But never in a bad way, he was sure that the so-called brother liked him a bit more, he even dared to ask him if he liked him in THAT way or.. but all he got was an award laugh and no answer.

It's not that he felt uncomfortable or anything like that, he was just curious, curious to know what was this relationship he had with his younger friend. It was way too odd to not notice...

"Linoring?" The cute nickname got Minho out of his thoughts, "you zoned out in the movie" jisung got closer to Minho cuddling him "did you get bored? Do you wanna sleep?" Minho looked at the boy in his arms and started playing with his hair, "sorry I just got cough in my thought... anyways it's getting late, I should go I don't wanna wake up Jeongin" he was ready to get up until he felt a hand grabbing him, the light coming from the laptop help to see the emotion on jisung's face; he was looking sad and avoiding eye contact, "if you go now you're gonna wake up Hyun-jin and Seungmin thought" jisung turns then his gaze to Minho "stay with me tonight...please"
Minho without a word nods and close the computer they were using got to bed to sleep next to jisung, it was not the first time, at some point they are used to it by now