part 22

It was in the ending of the second that minho started noticing his surroundings.
And the boy in his arms who was still reading the closing titles and credits,
He started noticing how beautiful he was in his arms, how the light is making his eyes shine under his glasses how sweet and soft his lips looked, making him what kiss him till the morning, not any kind of dirty thought, just the sweetest. he wanted to keep him close to him for as long as he is alive. His heart started beating so fast as if it was fighting to get out of his chest but is was still a warm feeling he had never felt before.

Suddenly the conversation he had with changbin earlier that day popped in his mind. Right, minho was wrong to think that fo his brother that he knew for more than 2 years.

He tried to get up making all the eyes turn to him since was tall before them,
''I'm going to sleep''
Unexpectedly it was too early to sleep only 21h.
''Are you bot feeling well? Do you want me to come with you?'' Jisung asked concerned
''No stay here i'm just sleepy don't worry''

Jisung nodded he eyes fixed on the older, something was weird, minho hates sleeping without him, he was always winning and nagging if they were not on the same bed, so whatever was going jisung had no idea.

Not long after, chan got everyone's attention
''We should sleep too, we don't have time for a third film'' he almost shouted
Jisung did not waste time on the goodbyes he went immediately to his and his favourite hyung's shared room.

''Minho hyung?''
No answer, jisung thought that minho was really just tired and wanted to sleep, he went to sleep beside him, but find his place taken by a big pillow taking all the place, he sat on the bed,
''Minho hyung'' jisung tried calling again
''Euuum, let me sleep jisung'' he whined like a baby under the pillow
''Alright but we need to talk tomorrow''
Jisung get to bed vexed by the older behaviour.

Jisung knew minho enough to know that he wasn't like that when sleepy.
He started recalling all the things that happened the morning to make sure he didn't offense him in any way possible.
But nothing came to his mind. So he had to ask him the next day.

Movie night || minsung जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें