part 40

The moment they got through the door jisung held Minhos hand dragging him to their room, he himself couldnt wait longer for the embrace of his lover.

Wait let me close the door minho giggled

"Minho hurryyy" he responded excitedly

In a hurry minho close the door a little louder than what he was expecting and summoning a voice from the tranquility

"Hyung are you back?" said a cherry voice

Both minho and jisung stood in the front door looking at each other in disappointment. Minho started getting jealous of Chan and hyunjin who were living their best relationship. For to years without any problem. He wanted to be as free have his morning kiss when he gets back from his jogging in front of everyone and cuddle with him anytime he wanted he didnt want to keep their relationship locked up in a small room. He was ready to scream to everyone that he was now Jisungs boyfriend he was ready to take jisung to their room to have their moment and not care about the others anymore. but being the rationale person he was, he decided this must go like jisung and himself talked the morning. If jisung was not prepared, then so is he. He lets go of Jisungs hand and steps forward entering the house.

"I.N-ah?"

the not so small boy runs to him "Hyung! You are back right on time we were about to order food. Did you eat?"

"Oh!... no not yet please order for me and for jisung as well Ill be in the balcony if you look for me"

He left before telling him what he wanted to eat, his voice sounded monotone it felt like sadness somehow. And jeongin didnt miss it. He decided to ask jisung instead, but he has already disappeared in his room.

In confusion he thought the others might be able to help

"Eum they said they havent eaten yet but they both vanished before I could ask them anything. did they fight?"

"Where are they now?" asked Changbin

"Well, minho Hyung when to the balcony I assume he went to smoke jisung Hyung locked himself in the room"

"All right Ill go talk to them just buy whatever"

The three boys nodded to him in accord. He passed by the balcony first to see his Hyung before the younger. Through the glass door he sees him sitting in one of the lonely chairs, his cigarette between his fingers. he entered and sat next to him.

"Did you fight?"

"No..."

"Then what happed?"

"How honest do you want me to be?"

"I dont know just tell me everything"

His eyes still locked on the blue sky as he inhaled his smoke and says with a calm glassy voice

"I wasn't able to touch him for the past two weeks and its frustrating...for both of us"

Changbin choked on air he was not expecting such revelation. He got up from his seat looked around to see if anyone heard him, locked the door then sat back

"Hyung!! what are you saying its only two weeks"

"that's the longest we didn't do anything"

"What are you a rabbit, yall are weirdI havent touched a girl for more than 3years now show some compassion" he sighed

Minho looked at him and remembered the discussion he had with jisung when they were having breakfast, he doused his cigarette and got up

"its your choice Im gonna go look after my boyfriend"

He disappeared after leaving his friend sitting alone in total confusion.