part 35

“I’m heading to the bathroom for a moment”
said Jisung leaving the table and his phone behind. The kid isn’t really found of it he has the bad habit of leaving it for hours and days without caring, and minho was well aware his boyfriend’s habit after sharing his room for so long. Instantly as he left, he took his Jisung’s phone too curious of what he was saved with in his contact list

“linoring” he smiled to himself Jisung has always had that nickname for him, he has told him many times he doesn’t like calling him by his stage name, because it felt distant.
But presided to change the name to ‘남자 친구’ (boyfriend)

“I think not mister” from behind his shoulder Jisung grabbed his phone in attempt to change it back. the moment he took his phone between his hands, he had an incoming call from his best friend -hyunjin-

“Jisung, are you okay?”

“What?”

“Changbin said you were feeling stressed so minho Hyung took you out”

“Oh yeah I’m starting to feel better thanks for checking in”

“it’s all right, the manager said it’s okay to have this day off since we worked last weekend, plus It’s a special event… oh! He also said to call him if anything”

“Okay, need something?”

“Nah I’m going out soon anyway”

“Okay have fun then”

“You too, bye”

The moment he shut the call; Guilt was all over his face. Lying to his best friend was not his source of joy. Yet he has been doing it for the pasty half a year. To those thought Jisung’s leges weakened he took a seat next to minho who knew exactly what was going in his date’s mind.

Recomforting him was not what he was best at, so he decided to just hold his hand as a sign of support, he wanted him to know that he was with him no matter what happened and fully supporting his choices, but he had to ask him what his decision was.

“So, are you gonna tell him?”

Jisung sights thinking the reaction hyunjin might have when he’ll discover for how long he has been hiding, considering the fact that he has always been fully supportive for his feelings the moment he told him.
Hyunjin had always have the bad habit of overreacting, and that is what scared Jisung the most

“I don’t know, I honestly don’t think it’s a good Idea now”

Minho rested his head on Jisung’s shoulder he didn’t care that they were outside, or that anyone would see them he was feeling sorry for being one of the reasons the person he loved was anxious, and Jisung didn’t mind either nobody could see them anyways since they had their back turned to where most people were. All he wanted was Minho’s sustenance being close to him holding his hand it felt better already .

“I’m sorry for asking you to hide it in the first place”

“It’s not your fault, we couldn’t go and tell them we sleep together whenever they were not around” he smiled poorly in attempt to raise the mood, and minho followed with a smile as well.