part 32

As soon as Changbin finished his story a big and bright grin was formed on Minho’s visage after remembering this ‘unforgettable’ day
“Woah our first time!” he exclaimed earning a hit from the boy behind him on his naked back.

“What are you doing here anyways” said minho while getting his shirt on
“Well since today is hyunjin and Chan Hyung’s anniversary they asked me and Felix to leave the room, Felix is taking Hyunjin’s bed I thought that I can take yours while you are doing your usual jogging”

“What it’s their anniversary already? Wow they’ve been together for two years that’s some commitments”

Jisung laughed sitting on his almost never used bed.

Minho sat behind Jisung resting his head on his shoulder, and being the clingy guy he had always been, something that had constantly made Jisung happy, and he was never able to hide it, even at that right moment ahead of Changbin.

In a silence that reign’s the room, Changbin could feel the love they shared, he had never seen any of them this happy before and specially minho, who have always been a distant guy who despised skin ship and always had a sarcastic barrier protecting him from everyone. The minho he was seeing now was different, he looked cheerful and genuine.

Changbin had to admit that he felt guilt after the bad he caused them, making them hide their relationship for so long, by telling them it was weird. or for interfering on their intercourse that morning.

“Anyways, I’m really sorry guys for the trouble I am causing. I should leave you alone now”

As soon as he was about to leave the room, he got stopped once again by minho.

“No wait! I got a better Idea, how about you go rest here a little longer, and me and Jisung go out for a while, since we started dating today, we should celebrate with an official date”
Changbin looked at him in confusion

“but what about the others?”

“don’t worry I got a plan”