part 25

For the next few months their relationship was only existent in their shared room.
It the morning the two would act as they always did in the past, int the free time jisung would distract himselves with his best friend and most of the time end up third wheeling him and his boyfriend.
While minho would play video games with or just hang out with the others.

The night they would enjoy them selves together with cuddles, kisses and more.
And for some reason the 'more' what one of their must regular activities, they both long for it. Maybe it was the excitement of the secret. Or maybe it their bodies who cruve for it almost everytime they see each other.

Their friends didn't seem to notice anything,
And that was not the disappoint any of them, everyone was happy in that situation.

That day minho woke up as every morning, 6am, a habit from high school years, the others would usually wake up 3hours after him.
As he opens his eyes to stop is alarm, he sees the beautiful creature in his arm every morning, his face looked angelic in his deep sleep, his small breathing was cute. Jisung was asleep next to him.

His smile grows on his face, he would lie if he said his relationship with jisung was just for sex. They were both connected on an emotional level. He was the happiest when he was with him. He felt warm and relaxed, sometimes his heart would go crazy just when he sees him.
His feelings grow and he was aware of it.