diecinueve🥀

______

______

As soon as the dance was over I started looking for Jimin restlessly. I searched for some time but was unable to find him.

A figure startled me when I reached the garden.

My love was sitting on the side of the water fountain under the moonlight, staring at the moon.

The sad look in his face made me regret every decision I've ever taken in my life.

I slowly made my way towards him and sat right beside him.

"Why did you leave me there?"

He looked at me and gestured, "You didn't needed me."

My eyes saddened, "So.. you will only be with me when I need you? Not because I want you?"

He didn't reply anymore.

"Jimin.. is it because of Jungkook?"

He just stared at the moon.

"Please don't doubt my love for you, it is the only thing I'm sure of." -my tone trembled at the thought he was doubting me.

He finally looked at me after a few minutes.

"I'm not mad at you," he gestured slowly, "I felt like... I'm not worth your love, Cho-Youn. I'm a disabled person. You looked so happy while talking to him, obviously that's because you met someone who can actually communicate with you like a normal person. And I cannot even express my feelings towards you."

His words left my speechless.

If only he knew about what topic I was discussing with jungkook while smiling like an idiot, he wouldn't say all these.

"Jimin.. no..."

_________

To be continued...