nueve🥀

_____

_____

His way of approaching me was very strange.

At first when we newly got married he maintained my personal space.

Talking much wasn't in both of our list.

Even though I was having problems understanding him back then but I tried my best not to show it, although I'm sure he knew it.

He didn't show any sigh of annoyance or exhaustion making me understand one by one.

He felt sad that he couldn't communicate with me like a normal person.

But I was sad that I couldn't understand him. Him not being able to talk was never a headache to me.

In fact, I had never even thought about that matter.

He started to approach me little by little by small gestures of love and care.

I couldn't understand as stupid I was but as time goes by I started to realize everything.

How hard he was trying to show me that he really loves me.

In his perspective, actions are the only ways to prove himself since words failed to do so and so he did, in every possible way.

As soon I started to open my heart to him, he didn't miss a chance to kick away my personal space out of the way.

Small pecks on my neck, hugging me from the back, gentle kisses on my forehead and hand, pulling me into his arms while sleeping, complimenting my dishes, dancing with me randomly, laughing and giggling, acting childish, cooking food was getting very common.

Even so he never did something that'd make me feel uncomfortable.

Made sure I was having fun as well.

"I love you, do you know that?"

____

To be continued...