veinte🥀

________

________

"Jimin...  why do you keep bringing up about your disability? Yeah I know you're mute. I know you cannot talk. I simply don't care. It has nothing to do with our relationship. You're charming in every other possible way. I never felt the need to listen to your words because your actions were more than enough. I love you exactly as you are.." i was blushing hard but still didn't

It was really difficult to bring up the right words one by one since I never expressed my feelings towards someone this way.

"I would love to grow old with you, have kids, raise them together and tell you that, how amazing it was to be your lover."

His eyes softened as they lovingly stared into mine, slowly intertwining our fingers. He gently pulled me towards him as I leaned against his chest.

We closed our eyes for sometime before he pulled me and said, "You are too well tangled in my soul, sweetheart. Unlove me I dare you."

I chuckled. Have I ever thought I'd be in this kind of situation with someone where I'd have such strong feelings for that person at the point where I could do anything to have that person with me?

No, I have never.

But this is love.

He kissed my hand as we both stood up.

And we finished our unpainted dance under the moonlight.

We fight, argue, misunderstand, bicker, annoy, get annoyed, quarrel, still care, talk out and end up loving eachother even more.

You are all I ever wanted love to be, Jimin. All the pain is worth being by your side in the end.

THE END

__________

Ik it was a tasteless story but oh well, not all the stories have to be twisted like the world. Though I really wanted to give Jungkook some parts as the villain but- :')
This author is too lazy-
But do check out "Arranged marriage" that guy is kinda crazy.
Love you 3000💜