Willy's wonderland

Start from the beginning

Shark glared at him but when ozzy came for round two, his face dropped, he lowered the broom but then snake jumps.

"NO" he wrapped himself around ozzy, trying to strangle his neck but the ostrich ran out of control, he thought he could lose snake by slapping him into the wall but then he slapped his beak against the table where princess and wolf were hiding.

"AH" princess grabbed her face.

Snake face dropped when he saw as princess removed her hand to reveal ozzy cut her face with his neck, he left a small cut.

But then snake got really angry as he wrapped around ozzy's legs, pulling him down and then he grabs the broom, splits it in half and starts wracking ozzy's head it ozzy was rushed then he ramped the broken stick in his head, breaking ozzy.

Snake was breathing rapidly, "you...do not...touch my daughter" he growled.

Wolf cups princess face to feel the wound, "hey are you ok" he asked as he was really worried.

"Yes I'm fine it's just a small cut" princess smiles.

But now wolf was in protective-keep away from my daughter-dad mode the same went with snake.

"Ok now since these things are out to get us, we need to stay alert, shark you're on babysitting duty, go see if there's a first aid kit somewhere"

"Copy that...come on baby let's go" shark puts his arm around princess shoulders and takes her to the kitchen she couldn't help but lol at the damage animatronic the way it looked at her, sent a fear in her body.

"Piranha disposed of the body"

"On it" piranha salutes him then he grabs a trash bag and stuffs the dead ostrich in it then he heads out back.

"Webs see if there's a way to override tiger system like you did at chomper's"

"On it" she crawls in the vents to find one of the security office.

Wolf and snake go to searching, "wolf I don't think it's a good idea leaving princess with shark"

"Oh boy this again" but as the two continue to argue.

Shark was savaging through the kitchen, looking for any bandages, he looks underneath the sink and smiles when he finds a box.

"Ah...yes" he pulls it out and he slides his fin on the bandages pressing it softly on princess cheek.

"There all better...you ok princess" he asked as he saw how upset princess looked.

"Yes I'm just a bit worried that's all"

But then she saw shark was going through the fridge.

"Shark? What are you doing" she asked.

"What I just wanted to see what they have to eat" then he spotted a pizza, "oh pizza" he was about to eat a slice when princess stopped him.

"Shark don't...this place is over so many years old...don't you think that pizza or any of the food has gone bad"

"Aw" he whined then he and princess started to hear music.