"What am I hearing about that bitch living with you again, Marshall?!" Kim screams at the top of her lungs. "Are you fucking serious?!"

"Kim, what the fuck man? What's that got to do with you?! You seriously came up here to ask me that?" Marshall responds, sounding agitated. "Why are you here today anyway, who's watching the girls?"

"They are at my mother's Marshall, she's watching them. What I wanna know is, why?! Why would you bring that girl here with you?!"

"Kim, once again, what it got to do with you?"

"Nothing, Marshall!! You know what, fuck you!! I've moved on my damn self."

"Good for you then, bitch."

"Yeah, I really have, Marshall!! If you must know, me and Eric are gonna have a baby. I'm pregnant by him, now how do you like that?!"

There's a long pause that honestly makes me uncomfortable.

Marshall takes way too long to reply as far as I'm concerned.

I start to quietly make my way down the stairs now, just so I could get a better look at his face and gage his reaction to his ex's words.

By the time I get down there though, his face is completely rid of any emotion that might have been on there earlier.

"I don't give a fuck, Kim," he sighs. "I honestly don't even know why you telling me this. Congratulations."

"You don't give a fuck?" She chuckles, making her way over to him. "Are you sure, baby? You really mean to tell me that it doesn't bother you that some other man had fucked me long and hard enough for him to put his baby in me?"

I make it all the way down the stairs now and stand staring at them.

Marshall catches my gaze and returns it, looking directly at me, and Kim turns around, following what he is looking at.

"Oh, of course," she says bitterly. "You act like you don't care anymore because of this bitch right here that you are trying so desperately to replace me with."

I watch Marshall's face closely, trying to get a read on him, and it kills me that I can't quite make out his emotions. I have no idea what he's thinking, and the suspense is killing me.

"Kim," Marshall then quietly says from behind her back, and her head snaps back towards him. "Get the fuck out of my house. Right now."

"And what if I don't, Marshall? What are you gonna do then, huh?!"

"Then I'll throw you the fuck out," he simply says. "But I'll hate to do that, because I really don't want to put my hands on you. You are a mother of my children after all. Plus you pregnant right now, so..."

"So, since when does that matter to you, Marshall?!" She suddenly exclaims and her voice is full of pain and rage, both at the same time."You used to put your hands on me before, and it never used to be anything to you!! Shit, you rapped about it, you fucking bragged to the whole world about it!! What's stopping you now? What's so fucking different now, you don't want your little girlfriend here to witness this other side of you? Common, hit me!!"

When he doesn't budge, Kim actually hauls off and slaps him.

And that's my cue to finally jump in.

I lunge at her so quick and pull her off Marshall by her hair.

Only for her to suddenly turn around and swing at me.

Okay, I guess it's finally come to this, round two between me at her. Well, I had beat that ass one time, I'll do it again.