"Personal space? What's personal space? I want to live inside of you," He whispered, his hands traveling all over my body.

My cheeks began to burn as he lifted me, and placed me on the kitchen counter, soon spreading my legs.

"You're so needy," I rolled my eyes, a giggle escaping my lips. Soon, I gasped as he pulled my thighs up to his shoulders, my entrance inches away from his face. His eyes darkened with intensity as he used his hands to grab my breasts.

"What are you doing?" I asked, my chest moving up and down rapidly. Ricardo sent me a smirk, one of his eyes fluttering down into a wink. "Isn't it obvious, Dove? I'm about to eat,"

And with that, he ran his tongue along my slit, instantly making my body tense up. I leaned my head back, as my thighs wrapped around him.

"Ric..." I whispered, my hands running through his brown curls before I tugged on his strands. He trusted two fingers, soon matching the pace of his tongue. I'm screaming his name while also letting out small whimpers.

The pleasure was building inside and I felt nothing but euphoria. I nearly lose my mind when he curled his fingers inside of me, stroking my g-spot repeatedly. He sucked my clit, thrusting his fingers into my slit while keeping his eyes on me. When the pressure becomes too much, I try to move away from him but he digs his fingernails into my thighs, signaling for me to stop moving.

It wasn't long until my legs began to shake and I felt my stomach twist and turn. Just when I'm about to release myself, he stopped. My eyebrows furrowed together in desperation and he only granted me a smirk.

"No, please. I'm so close,"

"Now, who's needy?" He chuckled, his lips glistening with my juices. He was mocking me, the same way I had done to him.

A needy mewl escaped my lips as I jumped off the counter. I turned around, standing on my tippy toes to brush my lips again. "Please, I need you,"

He looked me up and down, running his tongue across his lips. Finally, he turned me around again and bent me over. Now, he was behind me, squeezing and caressing every inch of my body.

"Let's play a game. The minute you burn our breakfast, I stop and this is all over. You understand?" He said, caressing my hips. When he realized I was going to say anything, he slapped my ass causing a smile to appear on my face.

"I need words, Selina,"

"Yes, I understand," I said, pressing my lips together to try to hide my pleasure. I loved when he slapped my ass, I loved when he downgraded me and reminded me I was nothing but his little toy.

He forced me to crack the eggs in the pan and put the toast in the toaster. Soon, I let out a whimper when he entered me, as I felt myself being stretched due to his size. He instantly started thrusting hard, leaving me no time to adjust. I gripped the edge of the counter, feeling the stability of my legs weaken with every deep thrust he did. Ric delivered a hard slap to my ass and I sank my teeth into my lower lip.

"Fucking hell," He cursed, grabbing my breasts with both of his hands. I could feel every vein on his cock as he continued pounding into me, making me a moaning mess.

"Don't burn the damn food, Selina," He grumbled beside me, his fingernails digging into my hips. My hands shook as I grabbed the spatula, soon flipping the eggs over.