𝕷𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖊𝖓: 𝕬𝖒𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝕽𝖔𝖞𝖆𝖑.

(A/n) this is a chapter of a book i wrote back on ao3, but it's maybe a future book i want to upload here. But i want to know what you guys like of it and if you want to read this.

This is the first chapter of the book. So it might be a lot confusing about what is going on.

It's set in a fictional world with kingdoms and what not, a royal au.

Now some pics that i made for along them.

And this was one is a map of the fantasy world

Now enjoy the chapter.

The cart sways in a nauseating motions, wobbling with every rock on the dirt pathway. A throbbing pain in the young boy's head, a stinging sensation spreads it way over his leg.

He has no idea where he is or what has happened beyond the point of him getting knocked out by club or something, he wasn't entirely sure of what had happened.

Well beyond the fact that he had been captured and tossed into a wooden crate with some type of fabric thrown over it. Preventing him some seeing what tue hell is going on or where they are going.

He runs his hands over the soft fabric of his thin nightgown, his legs are exposed to the cold air. He can hear breathing around him, he knows that there are more people around here. He knows that there are more people stolen from his home.

A couple of voices outside of the cart are speaking to each other in what he can remember must be something like Reykvikian.

He closes his eyes, tears slipping silently down his cheeks as he tries to recall what had happened the night before. Well what he assumes is the night before.

•••

The young Monaque boy gets jolted awake by his mother rapidly shaking him. He looks at her worried face, his two brothers standing in the door opening.

"Allez avec vos frères ! Cachez-vous dans le coffre-fort" (Go with your brothers! Hide in the safe room.) She speak in rapid Monaque.

His mother drags him out of his bed. He yelps as the cold night air hits his warm boy, he is quickly shoved into a nightgown.