𝕷𝖊𝖜𝖎𝖘/𝕸𝖆𝖝. 𝕾𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌.

(A/N) this chapter is put up before the race of abu dhabi. so have fun.

As a kid, Max used to watch every race Lewis had. Being memorized by how the man looks, he had always looked up at Lewis Hamilton. As a kid Max had always been the first in line to get an autograph of the brit. Always had the brit's merchandise, always had posters on his walls. Max would always beg his mother to take him to the races when his father wouldn't even want to boy to mention the brit.

Jos always told his son that he should never look up to that brit, telling the young boy that it was a waste of time he could spent better karting. The boy would always admire the brit that was already in the formula one when he was only karting. He had always told his father that he wanted to be like Michael Schumacher and win world championships, being the best in the motorsport.

As the years went by, Max kept on admiring Lewis more and more. To the point his mother had sat the boy down and asked him what he liked about the brit. Max had talked as a thirteen years old the ears of his mother, for hours he wouldn't stop talking about how much he admires the man. He watched the man for three years race and he always told his mother how much he wanted to be like him and Schumacher. His mother had smiled and told the boy he might be in love with the brit.

Max started to question his sexuality when he was around the fifteen years old, his heart would beat faster when he was near the Lewis Hamilton. He still has all the posters he had hung up on his walls at the age of ten, still loves how the brit would smile at everyone and Max loves the smile of the brit the most.

Lewis had been impressed when he saw this young seventeen years old boy come into the sport. He remembered how the boy would always either shy away at the people he didn't really know who weren't press or media people. He would watch how critical and honest the boy was to the interviews, he admired his honesty but he knows that it would never work in the boy's favour.

The brit had been really proud at the young boy when he became the youngest racing driver to win a race. Even if the brit had a DNF, he was proud and happy for the young boy. That in one of the first weeks of him being in the f1 had come up to him and asked him a lot of questions about being in this sport for so long and if the older one got any tips for the young boy. Who had this look on his face that told Lewis that he listened very closely to everything the brit had to tell him.

Lewis had admired the boldness and the honesty of the boy for a couple of years now. but it got the poor boy in more then one occasions in trouble. The brit always felt bad for the boy when the fia would unfairly punish the boy something other people good get away with. The fia never judge the boy fairly.

The season had been rough on both man, they got along very well and despite what the media told everyone, Max actually loves to talk to Lewis and spend time gaming, which Lewis didn't really like until Max had forced the older driver to try it out and ever since, Lewis would only play video games with the dutchman.

Max had come over to Lewis' apartment countless of times and they would laugh, talk and watch movies with each other. They would sometimes go to places where no one would see them and have fun, rent out a swimming pool. Go to los Angeles and have fun in clubs where no one would notice them.

Lewis had to give it to the boy that he was apart from his brutal honesty and his sometimes impolite attitude, he was fun and easy to hang around with. He always up for something mischievous and pranks. The two had a lot of fun pulling pranks on their team bosses and team mates.

It was true that Lewis never called Max after the crash in Silverstone. But not for the reason most people think. Why would the brit call the boy, if he could just go to the hospital and visit him, Max always knew that Lewis would never want to crash him out of the race on purpose. They cared about each other too much.