𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖑𝖊𝖘/𝕻𝖎𝖊𝖗𝖗𝖊. 𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊.

Charles Leclerc/Pierre Gasly.

Pierre was standing at the railing of the hotel, looking over the city. Smiling with how his race had ended, happy that his friend had won the world championship. He was taking a fresh breath to take a moment to take himself. It had been so tense this season but Pierre had been so happy that Max won.

Max had gone to the bar with the rest of the drivers to celebrate his championship. The guys had been drinking for a long while as the entire red bull team had joined them in their celebration. A friend of max, Martin Garrix had taken over the DJ table and some others were celebrating along.

Pierre had some chats with the red bull team and had some fun with Valtteri and Fernando as they had come along to celebrate this amazing season. Happy that Max has become the first Dutch formula one world champion ever. Which had made the guy super happy.

Pierre had laughed when he found both Max and Dan in a corner making out. But another part of the French had made him jealous. He wants what the dutchman with dan has but then with Charles. His crush since he had been ten, back then he didn't know he was into men but he knows now.

Pierre hears a door open behind him and some feet shuffling behind him. He doesn't pay any attention to it, staring at the track down from the hotel. Huffing in the cooling down air, a shiver running down his back. Someone leans down on the railing next to him. Casting he eyes at the man and smiles at Max.

"Shouldn't you celebrate?" Pierre asks.

"I should but I need a break for second. Why you out here?" Max asks him.

Max smiles at the frenchman that he knows is his friend. He had been sad that Pierre had to leave when red bull had dropped him for underperforming. Max didn't think Pierre underperformed, he thought the boy just needed to calm down and be less nervous.

"Just need to catch my breath." Pierre tells the winner.

"No, you're hiding." Max tells the frenchman.

Max has been around that boy for a half year. He knows the frenchman better than Pierre would like to admit. He knows when Pierre is running something. Shaking his head, he smiles and pats the shoulder of the frenchman.

"It's nothing." Pierre tells the winner.

"Tell me." Max presses on.

Pierre sighs, knowing very well that Max won't stop pressing it until the other had cracked and tells him what was bugging him. As much as people like to say that Max is arrogant but that's far from the truth. He takes care of his friends and does anything to help them out.

"I'm in love with Charles but I'm scared." Pierre tells the Dutchman.

"Oh. I thought it had something to do with your race." Max tells Pierre.

Pierre shoots the other a pointy look and rolls his eyes. Sometimes Max is just an asshole and annoying. But everyone loves him very much as he is very honest and never pretends to be your friend if you're not. You always know what you have with him.

"Why don't you just tell him, he's head over heels for you." Max says.

Looking at the stupid frenchman, he shakes his head. Looking down at the track where he had just won his world championship. It's still surreal to him, he is the first Dutch world champion. He smiles at the track as this season had been a rollercoaster. He won some, he lost some but in the end the coin fell to his favour.

"I'm gonna talk to him." Max says.

Max pats the back of Pierre and walking back inside before the frenchman can say anything about it. Max looks around the dance floor and bar to see if he can find the Monegasque. Looking around and asking some of his friends.