𝕸𝖆𝖝/𝕮𝖍𝖊𝖈𝖔. 𝖋𝖊𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖞𝖔𝖚

(A/N) Max Verstappen/Sergio Checo Perez.

Alpha/beta/omega dynamics.

Sexual content.

Warning, really bad at writing smut.

Also mention of sexual assault.

Max had sworn to himself that he would never drink this much again, but yet he did. Sitting on a bar stool in a busy club, nurturing his tenth vodka shot of the night. He hadn't made a single mistake all race, he got second over the finish line and yet his father had shouted at him. told him how stupid and bad he was. How he was a waste of space and effort.

The upset dutchman had gone alone to a club, which as beta or alpha is not risk or a bad decision. As beta and alpha you get left alone in a club but as the omega Max is, he will get bother every five seconds. Someone wanting to spend the night with, for some reason, alpha's love to sleep with omegas.

Drowning another five shots, he feels a hand on his, his vision is too blurry to make out who is standing next to him. he doesn't want to be bother and most definitely not go home with anyone.

"my team mate is done drinking." He hears Checo speak to the barman.

He feels an arm wrap under his shoulder and he gets pulled of the barstool. Stumbling, Checo guides him to the exit of the club. Max is extremely aware that the guy he really likes and jerks himself off on is holding him up and taking him back to his hotel room.

Max had been jerking himself off of a picture of Checo, which he normally doesn't feel guilty about. He does now that the man his mind is wondering dirty thoughts about is holding him and helping his drunk ass back to his hotel room.

Max can feel his dick harden at the touch of his team mate's hands on his waist. The soft touches on his skin make him feel like he's set on fire. Max's mind goes to places he doesn't want them to go to right now. His mind shows images of what he desire to do with his team mate.

They stumble into Max's hotel room, Max feels light headed from all the vodka. His dick hardening from the touches that Checo leaves on his skin, which leaves nice burns. He's getting to aroused for a drunk man that is being brought home by his team mate.

Almost every fibre of Max's body was screaming to strip out of his clothes and have his team mate fuck his ass. Something he has wanted forever, he wants his team mate to fuck him until he can't walk anymore. Max wants Checo to ruin his asshole, to have him fuck him like there is no tomorrow.

"Checo?" Max whispers.

"yeah?" Checo asks.

"fuck me."

Checo's breath catches in his throat as he looks at his drunk team mate. Shaking head at his team mate, the boy is too drunk to rationally think about anything. He helps him strip out of his pants. Moving to his suitcase to find him his pyjama pants.

Max takes this as an invitation to completely strip out of his clothes. Taking of his shirt and sliding of his boxers before Checo had come back from looking for his pyjama pants. He is standing in the front of the bed, looking at how his team mate was going through his suitcase, having no idea what he could be looking for.

Once Checo turns back around, his eyes widen as they travel over his younger naked team mate. He sucks in a breath, as much as he wants to fuck his younger team mate, he's not going to do so when the younger one is drunk.

Checo watches how Max's dick is leaking precum, big, hard and pink. He sighs, if he keeps looking any longer, he will lose control and fuck his younger team mate's brains out. He younger one in question is frowning at his older team mate who is holding his pyjama pants.