𝕸𝖆𝖝/𝕷𝖊𝖜𝖎𝖘: 𝖒𝖔𝖒.

Lewis Hamilton/Max Verstappen.

Mpreg. 

Lewis smiles at Max, watching him giving their baby girl a bottle of milk. Bouncing softly on his heels while he hums a dutch lullaby. Leaning against the door post, Lewis had missed the dutchman on track last year.

Lewis and Max had gotten married back in 2019, after the two had been together soon after the start of 2017. Back then Max was just a boy but he was head over heels for the brit. At the one year anniversary they had bought a house together.

The two have been out of the public eye with their relationship ever since they admitted in the last race of 2016 that they have feelings for each other. Lewis had been hesitant for a second because of the Rosberg thing.

Nice Rosberg and Lewis were a thing up until their rivalry got out of hand in the last season Nico was racing. They fought of track constantly and since then Lewis had been scared that every relationship he would have with another driver would end like his last one.

When the pandemic started last year. There came a little surprise along the way of quarantine. Max found out he was six weeks pregnant the week after the Australian grand prix had been cancelled. Max had been a little scared about the fact he was going to be a parent.

They had first told their team bosses about it. Which wouldn't be a problem, Pierre would take max's seat by the time the races had continued. Max had spend a lot of time with his mother and sister that year. In October they had brought their little girl into the world.

Max was ready to go back to racing and have lewis' assistant look after their little girl as she was there with max when he needed someone and always told Max all kinds of lovely things about Lewis.

Lewis shakes his head, stopping the train of thoughts that make him smile and be glad he gave the dutchman a chance back in the day. He walks up to his husband and wraps his arms around the man. Smiling at how amazing this man is that is taking care of their baby. Who was the most scared out of the two but had a natural instinct to him.

"Next time let me do it. You barely sleep." Lewis tells the younger one.

"I know." Max tells Lewis.

As the season progresses the two get into battles on track. Fighting each other on track was one thing but all their fans didn't know that they are together and make it seem like there is a rivalry that isn't there.

The fight in silverstone was one of their crashes that made their fans almost murder the other fan. Lewis had seen the crash and when he noticed the tyre hit his. He knew he fucked up, he panicked and was frankly asking about his husband. He wouldn't know what to do if he lost the love of his life and the mother of his baby.

Lewis hadn't celebrated his win and just packed his stuff, their baby was already with Max as Jos had taken her with him to the hospital. He knows that he royally fucked up and this was all his fault.

At the hospital Max didn't want to talk about the crash. He just wanted cuddles, and that's what lewis gave his husband. Smiling at how happy and content Max seemed when their baby was cooing up at them.

They had a few chats about the crash in Silverstone but Max was quick to shut up the brit, he told Lewis countless of times that they race on track and that what happens on track is adrenaline and not meant. Max tells Lewis that he would never want to hurt Lewis and he knows it's vice versa.

In Hungary Max gets crashed into the side of his car, all because Valtteri misjudged his breaking distance. After the race, Max seeks out his husband and his little girl. The baby might be nine months now, but she is a little monster. Constantly wanting to play with the toy cars.