𝕮𝖍𝖊𝖈𝖔/𝕸𝖆𝖝. 𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖙.

Max Verstappen/Sergio Checo Perez.

Major child abuse.

Extremely abusive Jos Verstappen.

Alpha/beta/omega dynamics.

The young boy's body shakes from the sobbing, curled into a small ball, hiding in the corner of his closet. His body aching after the crash he had on the karting track, bruises forming all over his tiny body. The small boy, hiding from the monster he calls his father, can't help but question why his father hates him so much.

As soon as the five years old boy came home, he ran up the stairs to nest in his hiding spot in the closet. His mother had tried to call him, to comfort the young boy. But the boy wouldn't have it and has been hiding up in his closet for more than seven hours by now.

The boy's tiny ears picked up the shouting between his parents which was becoming more frequent since the boy had started karting. The boy's father was only home between formula one races as he was racing himself. But when his father was home it was nothing more than pointing out everything the boy did wrong. Never praising the boy for anything. Never telling him that he loves the boy, the boy's father had looked with disappointment at the boy since he had been born.

The boy never understood why his father never praised him or told him he at least cared about the boy. From the moment the boy had wanted to kart, his father had been harsh, had yelled at the young boy for everything the boy did wrong. Always pushing the boy to do more, always telling him that he only was allowed to stop when his father was done teaching him.

The boy squeaks at the soft knock on his closet door, the door slowly creaked open and his mother sat down at the entrance of the door. She brushes a hand over the face of her little boy. Sniffling the boy dives into his mother's warm embrace, shushing the soft boy.

As five years pass, the small boy, who looked up at the older kids with wide eyes. His mouth dropped open, standing on track in Italy, he watches as the older kids race. His turn will be once they're done racing. As they are more then five years older than him, he watched how other formula 3 drivers walked around. He knew that there would be a race held for that racing class.

One boy caught the Dutch boy's eye, he doesn't know if the other boy is Mexican or Spanish but he seems to really like the boy. The ten years old boy ignores the shouts of his father as he makes his way to the other boy in the racing overalls.

The young boy tucks on the racing driver's racing overalls hanging from the older boy's hips. The older one looks down at the young boy and squads down. Smiling as the young boy looks all of the sudden nervous.

"hi..." the little boy said.

The older boy looks at the younger one, seeing how his cheeks are turning red and a few dark spots in the boy's neck. The older boy frowns at the bruises, their not bruises you might get from racing. The older one looks for a moment in the bright big blue doe eyes of the younger one.

"hey..." the older boy replied.

"do you race in f3?" the young boy asks.

"yes and do you kart?" the older boy asked.

The very small boy nods his head and a bright smile takes over the features of the boy. Almost jumping at the fact that he karts. Bouncing excitedly on his heels, the young boy point to a poster of Michael Schumacher on it.

"when I'm bigger! I want to be like him!" the boy says.

"a formula 1 driver?" the older one asked.