𝕸𝖎𝖈𝖐/𝕾𝖊𝖇.

A/B/O dynamics.

Mick Schumacher/Sebastian Vettel

Omega Mick and Alpha Seb.

Sebastian Vettel looks on the track, sitting in the pit wall. He knows that Mick is somewhere racing around the track with the other kids. They had been given permission to go racing for fun around the track in road cars. As long as they were doing it safely, they were allowed to do some crazy shit.

Charles and max were recently started dating with max being an omega and Charles the alpha. They had been this couple who would fight all the time until they realised that they had been in love with each other and soon after got together. So just for a week and they bickered, like an old married couple.

Seb looks at the screens, with Christian Horner next to him while he had his mate, alpha toto next to him. Who had been mates since day one of them being on the same grid as team bosses. They had this love hate relationship on track but complete lovers off.

The kids, named Lando, Max, Charles, George, Pierre, Yuki, Alex, Daniel, Checo, Antonio, Mick, Lance, Esteban and Nikita were in road cars racing around the track. Kimi, Fernando, Seb and Lewis were looking over the kids that wanted to go racing. Some of the drivers, named Valtteri. Didn't want to do anything with it and just stayed in one of the garages to sleep.

"Kids..." Kimi chuckles, showing one of his smiles.

Kimi isn't as stoic as people would believe but he just rather smiles with the people who he thinks are worth smiling for. If the cameras are off, Kimi will smile at all the grid kids. He and Seb are like the grid dads and sometimes Fernando too. But he isn't one for being parental. More for fun.

"They are cute." Seb says.

He keeps an eye on Mick the most, the boy being his responsibility and harbouring feelings for the young boy. Seb had been the most protective about Mick. Having feelings for the kid since they were younger. But he never acted upon any of them and he knows for sure he won't now.

They hear a crash in the distance and the grid dads feel their heart drop to the pit of their stomach. Someone had crashed, hoping that it was not a big crash as they didn't want to have any one to get hurt. Seb looks at the screens, seeing a red car being crashed in the barriers upside down.

Seb let's a breath escape from his lips as he sees Mick climb out of the car, wondering where max is as he was in the passenger's seat of the car that Mick was driving. Hoping that max was okay after he had already crashed in Silverstone the day before.

A hand waves from the other side of the car, the side max was in. Waving as he walks around the car laughing, Mick quickly hugs the boy who falls through his knees, still laughing. Charles parks his car in front of the guys. Max gets in with him while Nikita picks up the other guy.

After the crash in Silverstone, Max didn't want to drive today as his arms and back hurt a bit and it doesn't feel very nice to he said he would sit in the passenger seat of any car the driver wanted. The cars drive away from the crash and the cars all drive into the pit lane while a few marshals get the crashed car from the gravel.

Max and Mick step out of the car, Charles is all over the dutchman while the german goes over to his alpha. Smiling at how he loves the alpha. Can't wait to kiss him tonight after a bet he had lost with the younger guys.

"What happened?" Seb asked Mick worried.

"The car slipped and ended up in the gravel." Mick said.

Seb pulls the german omega into a hug, feeling relieved that the boy is okay. He watches max walks towards them and quickly pulls the dutchman in a hug too. Being glad that both boys are okay. Glad that they came of from it almost unscratched.