𝕸𝖎𝖈𝖐 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕸𝖆𝖝.

Mick Schumacher/Max Verstappen.

Warning short story.

Mick was sitting in the press room, with Max. They had been joking around a bit and made fun of somethings here and there. Real fun.

Max at some point was answering a questioning and his answer wasn't really mean or something really thought about but it still upset the german a little.

"Uhm no, I don't have a relationship." Max said to the interviewer.

Max and Mick had been dating since Mick had been announced as Haas new driver. Max had approached the boy and they had a few chats before Max had asked Mick out for a date.

Mick had been the one to tell Max that they shouldn't come out in public just yet. Mick isn't ashamed of Max or of being gay but he was just not ready to put his relationship out in the open. He wants to keep his love life to himself for a while.

But still it upsets himself the fact that they can't tell the world that they're in love with each other. Mick sighs and looks at the floor, a lump in his throat as he doesn't want to cry in front of the press.

"Thank you, Mick and Max."

The two pack their stuff and go on their way to the drivers room of Max as red bull is not as strict as Haas in letting other drivers come into the garage. As long as they don't go places they aren't allowed it's okay.

The two go into the room of Max and he closes the door. Mick drops on the couch and sniffles a bit. Letting tears drop from his eyes as he feels like the urge to cry is getting to big.

Max notice his boyfriend cry and drops next to him on the couch. Not understanding what is wrong with his lover. Pulling him into his side and rubbing his back.

"What's wrong?" Max asks.

"It hurts when you say you're not in a relationship." Mick tells his lover.

Max's dad had always told Max that being gay wasn't something that a driver or a real man can be to be a real man. But when Max told his father that he was dating Mick Schumacher, his father told him that he was the only man Max was allowed to be gay for.

Max feels for his boyfriend as it upsets him too, that Mick always tells others that he isn't in a relationship but he knows that they are and just ignores the pain because he has Mick and no one else.

"Don't worry. You know I'm in a relationship with you and if you want. I can shout it off the rooftops for you." Max tells his boyfriend.

"No, I want to keep it between us but it just hurts." Mick tells him.

Max rubs his back and smiles at the love of his life. Knowing fully well that Mick is the man he is growing old with. He knows that they will never break up and a silly thing like this will not ruin what they have. He's sure about it.

"How about I order us some food and we get a hot bath in the hotel?" Max asks.

"Yeah, that would be nice." Mick says.

And that's what they do, they go back to their hotel rooms to get their stuff and meet in Mick's hotel room. So Max who has always some type of bath shit with them. Smiling as he sees his boyfriend in front of him.

The two of them get into the bath and relax for a while, after their long bath the two get in bed and watch some movies before they fall asleep. The two always have nights like this, movies and a bath just to relax. Then everything will be always alright.