𝕸𝖎𝖈𝖐/𝕸𝖆𝖝: 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖕𝖎𝖓𝖐 𝖘𝖜𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗.

(A/N) this one shot was requested on Archive your own. 

Fans had always known that Max and Mick were always good friends since they were little, thanks to their fathers. So it had never been odd for fans to see them walking through Monaco or Switzerland together, talking and going out for dinner or party deep into the nights.

No one ever questioned them when they were seen in the streets or messing around in the paddock. No one questioned them as they appeared on each other's stories on Instagram or were seen walking home with the other. No one questioned when the other stayed the night or appeared in their streams.

None of the fans found it odd when they found them going on holidays together. It had been that way for years. No one questioned it if they were seen walking along the beach at sunsets. No one questioned the two if they shared food. It had always been that way with them. They shared food in the paddock too.

What no one had ever seen was them sharing clothing. Max never had anything from Mick on and vice versa. So when Mick came walking in the paddock with a pink sweater everyone had loved the sweater on him and complimented him for wearing it and fitting so perfectly with him.

It had only been two races later before Max came to the track in precisely the same sweater. And by the looks of it, it had been Max's sweater to even begin with. It being tighter on Max since he is broader around his shoulders and a bit taller. It had been rather big on Mick two races before.

The fans had gone wild when they had taken notice of the pink sweater. Not ever had Max and Mick shared clothing before. It had made so many people speculate on what is going on between them and others picking up things that they were hoping to be true. That Max and Mick had been dating all this time.

"what is going on between you two?" Seb asks as he sees Max and Mick talking and walking through the paddock.

"huh? What you mean, Seb?" Mick asks confused, not understanding what Seb means.

Max raises his brow too, not understanding where this is going to either. Had they done something that they don't know? Last time Max checked they had been the same as usual not that they have even been hiding their relationship from anyone, they never even caught on that. surprisingly.

"people are speculating that you two are dating." Seb tells the two.

"we are, Seb." Mick tells Seb with a smile.

Seb chokes on air, looking at the two who give him an innocent smile. He shakes his head at them and ushers them along. Knowing that they will not be able to hide their relationship anymore since they had never shared clothing before.

As the weekend goes on, people keep asking them more and more if they are dating to the point that it drives them insane. They do whatever it takes to rile up their fans and have just some them time.

To the point that Mick comes on qualifying day in the pink sweater with Max looking smug and very happy about it. Which make the fans go wild when they see that. Mick just looking around him and occasionally at Max. being his golden retriever self, being happy and looking as innocent as they can come.

All through the qualifying day they annoy their fans with them hugging and going everywhere together unless they have to go to their garages. At lunch that day Mick goes to sit at a little bistro table while Max walks into the little restaurant lunch hut for the employees and people in the paddock to get lunch for them.

Just casually eating until they notice paparazzi and start to make the fans go even more wild when they for fun start feeding each other the fries that they had gotten. Which they had never done either and at this point that had just decided to tease everyone and not care about the media or whoever wanted to know at this point.

On race day, Max comes to track in the pink sweater that Mick had worn the day before. Neither of the two answer any of the questions thrown at them. They don't care if people know or not or if they care or not. It's them that matters the most. not anyone else.

"so are you guys together?" Lando asks as soon as he sees the two walking into the paddock.

"yes, we are, Lando." Mick says as Max does what he had never done before in public.

Softly kissing the top of Mick's hair. Giving Lando a smile before his eyes catch Christian ushering him over. Max bits the two goodbye before leaving to red bull. The rest of the grid congratulate Mick on being with Max and looking very sweet.

"for how long have you guys been dating?" Lewis asks looking questioningly at the two.

"for three years or so? Well we never actually made it official, it just happened when we were still teens and we made it official three years ago." Mick explains.

The older guys think it's cute that they are dating, Max comes back about a couple of minutes later, smiling and wrapping his arms around Mick. Laying his head on Mick's shoulder. a smug smile on his face while he looks at all the media people in the distance. Knowing that they got outed but they don't care, they had never been hiding it in the first place.