Confession

It's been 1 and a half year since sunny confessed about the incident but unfortunately he still had to move to the city since his mother already made arrangements about moving out..but it's alright.. were still in contact and we still exchange letters often, but if only we could meet each other again face to face.

yesterday was strange... in a way.. let me flashback to it.

FLASHBACK (FIRST PERSON POV)

As i woke up with the sun hitting my face with heat, i stood up, planning to get ready for another day, as i wash up, dressed up and ate, as i walk out of my front door, walking towards basil's house to help him garden once more, since i don't really have anything else to do, i suddenly was met by kel and aubrey, who was seemingly walking towards kel's house, well that's what it seems.

"Hey kel and aubrey!, nice to see you guys ain't fighting just yet, what are you guys planning to do today?" i said in a happy tone, it's good to see these two aren't fighting just yet, i thought to myself, "Oh just hanging out, nothing to important!" kel said giggling while looking away from me, before kel could giggle anymore.. aubrey smacked his head..."Don't mind him (Y/N), this is just kel being kel, anyways see ya later (Y/n)" aubrey said before speeding off while pulling on kels ear, that was just plain weird now...

As i arrived at basil's house, while i was planting some more plants with basil, i couldn't help but find my earlier conversation with kel and aubrey, simply odd... they must've known something i dont, but what is that 'something'?? i thought to myself, before snapping back to reality by basil waving his hand back and forth infront of my face "(Y/N) are you alright?, you seem to be lost in thought.. you keep zoning out" basil said with a curious face "Y-yeah im fine, i was just thinking of something weird, that's all" i responded with small smile towards basil.

"(Y/N) if it might, you can always talk to me about these things, it might help you not get lost in thought anymore" basil said while smiling bashfully towards me  "Basil, do you know the reason on why kel and aubrey is acting weird today?" i questioned tilting my head in confusion and curiosity in basil's answer "I-i don't know" basil responded nerviously before quickly looking away, wow even basil's acting weird and suspicious now.. WHAT IS THIS THING THAT I DON'T KNOW i internally yelled in my thoughts, as me and basil quickly finished planting, and saying goodbye to basil as i leave to go to my house.

END OF FLASHBACK 

That was basically it, now i shouldn't think of it again because it would only leave me more confused, anyways kel and hero hosted a picnic today, picnics is a way of all of us hanging out with each other but this picnic is different since sunny is no longer here in faraway anymore, thinking of such a thought is honestly depressing...but i shouldn't let that ruin my day, as i washed up, dressed up and ate once again.. as i walk towards the park, kel and aubrey seemed to be waiting for me, "Hey (Y/N)! are you excited today??" kel said excitingly as aubrey pinched his arm making him groan in pain "Why? it isn't like us having a picnic is anything too exciting" i said with confusion visible in my tone of voice "Shut up, kel!" aubrey said with irritation in her voice as she glared at kel's soul.

As soon as we entered the 'secret hangout spot' i yelled to announce our arrival "Hey hero, basil and...?" i said with confusion on who the extra figure was, as i got closer to the so called 'figure' only for my eyes to widen by pure shock "Sunny..?" i said as i relaxed my eyes, but before i could even speak anything else, he suddenly fled from the picnic blanket.. as i could only watch him leave "Oh hello (Y/N)" hero said as i turned my head to look at him "Haha, it seems you already saw sunny earlier than i expected huh?" hero said with a grin on his face "Alright then follow him, (Y/N)" hero said pointing towards where sunny fled "What..?" i said in even more confusion on what is happening right now.

"Just follow him, (Y/N)" aubrey said behind me with a serious face alongside a smug faced kel "I-Alright then..." i said as i walked towards where sunny fled, scratching the back of my neck in confusion, as soon as i got there, i saw sunny looking down as he looked like he was waiting for me, in this field of flowers that i didn't even know was here "Hey sunny.." i said as he looked at me with red tint visible in his cheeks "U-umm... i don't.. really know how to say this but..." sunny said as he looked away from my eyes and suddenly giving me flowers that resembled me, this just simply gave me even anticipation for what he is about to say "I-I like you so much (Y/N)! infact i-i love you!" sunny said with a loud voice as he quickly handed me the flowers before sprinting away in embarrasment.

Before he could even take another step, i gripped on his arm, refusing to let him leave, as he looked towards my direction, only to be met with a lovingly hug and a kiss on his forehead that made him even redder "Hey, don't just leave after saying those words to me" as i jokingly be angry at him, as my smile turned into a bright grin "Don't worry sunny, i love you aswell.." as i felt sunny resting his head on my shoulder in a way to hide his blushing face "I'm glad.." sunny said as we sat down, still hugging.

Author here! Thank you very much for requesting 'Sunny____Omori!' and for also waiting, i will fulfill the other requests, IF i don't have another writers block.