Chapter 5

It has exactly four years since the incident, you weren't able to make the group whole again but you were somewhat progressing i suppose, i mean hero came out of the house and he's in college now, sunny's somewhat also making progress but not much like hero but he's still making progress, just one step at a time. kel's also doing fine but you know no matter how happy he seems he is still coping with the death of a friend just like you and the others.

But you can't say the same for basil and aubrey i mean with aubrey your still friends and all but it just seems she's not opening up all her problems to you, and as for basil he hasn't even told you any of his problems it's like he just can't tell you, like if he ever told you, you would hate him because of it.

So this day started like any other you would visit everyone, check to see how their doing without any direct contact unless neccesary ( like asking their friends or family members ) as you don't want to get into their bussinesses, but if they aren't doing fine ( mentally ) you would normally send them gifts to comfort them, like sweets or teddy bears for aubrey, some already grown Alchemilla Mollis flowers for basil, some cooking recipes or maybe some already baked cookies for hero, some sweets for kel aswell.

You would always try to do this as indirectly as possible as i already said the reason on why you do this, but any do. ON WITH THE STORY.

Like as you thought this would just be like any other day, you were snapped out of your thoughts as you heard a familiar voice yelling to you, it was kel "(Y/N)! (Y/N)!" kel said running to you as he tried to regain his breath "Oh hey kel do you need something?" you said while having a very confused face "(Y/N) do you want to visit sunny with me??" kel said while having a cheerful look in his face.

"Yeah sure i don't have any thing else to do anyways" you said while returning a smile to him, it was quite convient as you were already planning to go to sunny's house, "Here we are at sunny's house! I'll knock on sunny's door, wait here!" kel said as he was walking towards sunny's door, knocking on sunny's front door repeated leave "Hey sunny?? you in there?" kel said as you were thinking this was going nowhere the door opened revealing sunny.

"OH UH i didn't actually thought you were going to open the door so i didn't really have a game plan, hmmmm.... Oh i know! we should go to hobbeez!" kel said as sunny simply nodded "Oh and i also brought someone aswell!" kel said while stepping aside to reveal you, as soon as sunny saw who kel brought he's somewhat uncomfortable face turned to be quite relieved.

TIME SKIP TO hobbeez

"SO HERE WE Are at hobbeez! hasn't it been a while since you've been here sunny?" kel said while having a big grin and yet again sunny nodded "Oh i almost forgot! The gift for hero! i should get him a gift since he'll be returning soon!" "Hero's returning from college?" you said being quite shocked "Yeah he's returning to visit us and for the summer break!" kel said "Oh yeah you guys could also stroll through see if you need anything! Let's just meet back at the entrance when were done!" kel said while speeding away, leaving you and sunny behind.

"Sunny i'll just go through some figurines there okay?" you said while going to the figurines but the thing is sunny's seems to be following you around the store, i mean you didn't mind it what so ever but it was quite cute to see sunny like this.

TIME SKIP AGAIN AFTER THE SHOPPING TRIP

As you guys were heading to the park you heard a voice begging a familiar one at that "Hey guys that sounded like basil! we should go towards the voice! he might be in trouble!" kel said while speeding off before you could even tell him anything, as you guys were running towards the voice... you notice something, the voice is towards the park

As you went to the park with sunny right behind you you heard what appeared as kels voice arguing with someone "Hey! what are you doing to basil?!" kel yelled "What? it wasn't as if i was even hurting him he literally is begging and crying for no reason nerd". "Hey what's going on here?" someone said "Oh aubrey that nerd kel is trying to be heroic and trying to command like he's the boss of me!" kim said.

"Aubrey why are you bullying basil! he's your friend!-" before kel could finish his sentence aubrey spoke "Kel how many times do i have to tell you to just leave me alone and mind your own damn business" aubrey yelled while this was all happening sunny held your hand seeking comfort "It's alright sunny, kel and me are here for you so don't worry" you said while trying to smile despite the situation.

"Why are you doing this to basil! we all used to be friends! tell her sunny!" kel said "Sunny how long has it been? 3 years maybe 4 years? must have been nice being in your own bubble huh?" Aubrey said  "HEY Watch it aubrey you don't know what he's been through!" kel said while having a angry tone "leave alone kel this isn't your problem now leave" Aubrey!-" basil said while being shoved away by kim "UGH c'mon sunny we've gotta do something!" as they were fighting, you went to basil trying to comfort him but as you heard something or maybe someone fell.

You went to sunny he looked terrified he hid behind you while you tried to look aubrey she's injured, the injury looks like a knife slash? you looked at sunny again he had a knife. did sunny?