Chapter 9

FLASHBACK (Y/N) POV

They won't get mad at me by being here so early right? i mean, they did allow basil to come here so early so they probably wouldn't mind i stayed here with basil aswell, i said in my mind as i knocked on the door but nobody answered.., their probably busy reciting as i turned the doorknob, only to find out the door was unlocked..."that's weird" i mumbled as i walked towards the upstairs only to see sunny's broken violin.. what exactly is happening? why is this place so quiet..? i said in my mind as i heard something in sunny and mari's backyard..

I went to see what the cause of the ruckus, so i walked towards the backyard with caution, is that sunny and basil? what are they doing outside?... isn't mari and sunny supposed to be reciting or did they take a short break? what did they have in their hands?? i can barely see.. as i wanted to approach both sunny and basil only to be shocked by what they were currently carrying.., is that mari...? what are they doing to her..? why are they hanging her on a skipping rope..? then it hit me.. they were framing mari's death as i stood there frozen... only to be met with sunny's black raven like eyes as soon as we had eye contact, i fled from that place while still trying not to make too much noise to alert both sunny and basil.

I spended the whole day in my room contemplating on if what i saw was real or not... it must've been real... i saw it with my two eyes, but sunny and basil would never do something like that to mari right..? i don't know, i just don't know... this is so confusing and frustrating... i said in my head before drifting to sleep..

END OF FLASHBACK (THIRD PERSON POV)

"Then why, why did you still comfort me..? even if you knew the truth..?"sunny said looking at you with an even saddened look "Even though you did do that.. i knew you had a reason for it, i knew you would never do that to mari on purpose and plus we were kids, you and basil didn't know what to do and you both didn't want to be in jail for something you didn't intentionally do.." you said to sunny looking at him with pity "So please don't carry this burden anymore.., you have to tell the others about this.. they need to know the truth..." you said hugging sunny "B-but they would hate me, if i told them..." sunny said looking away from your eyes "Hey i knew the truth but did i resent you for it..? no i didn't, and i know it would take them time to accept you again.. but they'll understand, you were just a kid back then.." you said looking at sunny with gentleness.

"you can have all the time you need but in the end you'll have to tell them, alright?" you said standing up and extending a hand towards sunny "I won't run away anymore (Y/N) i'll tell them now" sunny said accepting your hand and holding it as you two went to basil's door, as sunny stands nerviously at the door you reassured him "It's alright sunny, i'll be there for you.. as you tell them the truth, so you can open this door whenever you want" you said signaling at the doorknob, as sunny reaches for it and opens it while still holding onto your hand.

"Sunny?!" kel, aubrey and hero said in synchronization "Sunny, you shouldn't be standing right now, you still need rest" hero said "Please quiet down, sunny has something extremely important to say" you said as everyone quieted down "I have something i need to say..." as sunny explained what truly happened to mari.. as aubrey walked out in anger along side.. hero who tried comforting her with kel aswell.. you saw sunny looking down and basil just looking at us "I'll let you and basil make up aswell i'll just stay behind.." you said as you head towards the door behind you as you were stopped by sunny pulling on your hand.

"No, let's all talk together.." sunny said blushing towards you "Is that okay with you basil?" as you head towards him with sunny holding your hand "Yeah that would be great" basil said smiling "Im glad, you too are okay.." as you smile at both of the boys.

TIME SKIP 

"Hey mari.. we all made up now.. are you proud of us..? i hope you are.." you said leaving a bouquet of both white roses and daffodils.. flowers that symbolize new begginings and forgiveness.. "Hah, did i take to long..?" you said smiling bashfully at the group "No worries (Y/N), we only finished setting up the picnic right now!" hero said smiling brightly towards you "Hey aubrey! heads up!" as kel throwed his basketball towards aubrey's direction "You almost hitted me!" aubrey yelled before chasing after kel just like old times..as the main story ends here!

BUT i will still be making some oneshots in this story still following the main story but, BUT the timelines in each oneshot is not arranged! they would be completly random!