Chapter 8

No matter how much you wanted to run towards them and check if their okay, you know there wasn't enough time before they bled out. so instead of running towards them, you ran down stairs as fast as you can, you didn't care if you woke up the others nor if you tripped and fell, as you ran to the house phone. you heard hero questioning you "(Y/N) why are you running at such an early morning?" hero questioned, but you didn't spare a glance nor a word as you were busy assessing the situation to the operator on the other line, you just pointed at basil's bedroom door.

As soon as you were done talking to the operator on the other line, you walked upstairs quickly passing by a panicked aubrey and shocked kel both was frozen in place. you saw hero checking if their okay. they were fortunately still breathing, as hero rushed downstairs to see if there was any first aid kit, luckily there was, we managed to patch most of their wounds as we heard sirens and flashing red and blue lights.

TIME SKIP TO THE HOSPITAL

FIRST PERSON POV (Y/N)

Why?....why does these things keep happening?, first mari's death, next the group splitting up... now this..? here i thought everything was going great... sunny finally opened up to me and finally went outside... we forgave aubrey and aubrey was willing to forgive basil for the past incident... but why..? why would you guys fight again..? i said in my head as someone pat a hand on my shoulder "(Y/N) you should go home for now, you're the only one who hasn't gotten some rest yet" hero said to me, i mean yeah i haven't rested yet, but in this situation who could rest well, knowing your best friends are in critical conditions.

As i opened my mouth to protest, hero just simply shushed me before speaking to me again "(Y/N) i get it you're worried, we all are but please go home for now, we'll handle it here" hero said to me while trying to smile even though it's quite obvious, he's also feeling overwhelmed and stressed by the situation but i didn't dare to protest any longer and just simply left the hospital for now.

As i showered, changed and ate, i didn't spare a second before leaving the house to go to the hospital. as soon as i entered the hospital, i questioned the receptionist where sunny resided. his room was closer than i expected but why would i dare to complain? as i rushed to his room, he.... wasn't there...? as i went out of the room in panic, i saw a figure similar to maris..? i don't know why but my body simply followed the lady to the rooftops and opening the rooftop door gently without making a single noise.. where the lady simply dissapeared in thin air, revealing...

SUNNY..?

As my body moved on its own coordination rushed towards his almost falling figure, i luckily caught him before he fell off this tall building. "Sunny.. why... why would you do this..?" i said no longer being able to control your emotions anymore as tears started falling down my cheeks "(-Y/N)..?" sunny said being terrified and sad that you had to see him almost commit suicide "I thought everything was getting better..?" i said still looking down and not being able to look at him and have eye contact "(Y/N) you wouldn't understand.. even if i told you.." sunny said to me while also looking down and refusing to even look at me with his guilty consience "Then please make me understand... i don't want to also lose you.. i'll try understanding, so please..." i said, crying even more "(Y/N) would you even believe and still comfort me... if i said i framed mari's death..?"sunny said to me finally looking at me, i looked at him and said words that made him shocked and panicked.

"I know.. sunny"

HAHA this chapter was quite short, even though i could make it longer, i still wanted to leave it at an interesting cliff hanger! so like yeah, i actually gave a few hints in the first few chapters.