The comfortable silence

This oneshot will be happening after a whole year and a half after the incident

As it is just simply an ordinarly hangout with you and sunny, you couldn't help but feel watched.. that 'thing' was watching both you and sunny... you believed even sunny saw it, as you saw that he tried his best to conceal his nerviousness and yet he kept glancing at it, 'something' would always, Always stare at you from far away but whenever you saw it... it would fade away, so you never paid any attention to it too much, but in your point of view that wasn't the case for sunny, as he would stare at where 'something' used to be before it vanishes when you look at it often.. that means even when he saw it.. it wouldn't dissapear.

That just simply means sunny's guilt is far bigger than yours, but it was honestly understandable, as many unfortunate things happened in sunny's life, but it simply made you even sadder for sunny, because everything went downhill the moment mari died, you thought to yourself before suddenly hugging him, you didn't know but your body simply hugged sunny at it's own coordination and when you were expecting sunny to break out of your hug, he didn't.

But it wasn't as if you wanted him to break out of the hug, but it definetly made you widen your eyes, "Sunny i don't know much about what you're going through, but please remember that im here for you, okay?" you said giving a pitiful smile towards sunny "Thank you.." sunny said smiling as he hugged you back, laying his head on your chest "You're welcome sunny, you can always vent to me when you need to" you said still smiling towards sunny as you wanted to distract him as much as possible from 'something', as sunny told you his problems but never going too much in detail.

It made you feel happy, that he finally trusts you enough to tell he's problems.. every day is somewhat like this.. you would hangout with kel, aubrey and maybe even basil if he didn't avoid you and you would always visit sunny to check up on what's he doing and bringing some food along the way, since you didn't want him starving himself again, but this time it's different, sunny's mother opened the door looking quite sad towards you as she let you in the house, "(Y/N) i have a favor to ask for you" she said with a still saddened face as you listened in confusion "Can you please check up on sunny, he doesn't wanna let me in" she said with a worried tone as she didn't hear a thing from sunny, only quiet sobbing from him, so you simply nodded as you made your way up, the insanely creeky stairs. 

As you made your way up the stairs and infront of his bedroom door, you in fact heard quiet sobbing... as you knocked on the door as you spoke to him "Sunny it's me (Y/N), can i please come in, both me and your mother is worried about you" you said but to no avail he did not respond "Please sunny.. im actually worried about you" you said with a desperate tone... what if he was having a mental breakdown..? what if he wants to shut you away from him again..? no, that wouldn't happen.. well i hope so, you thought to yourself as you tried twisting the knob and suprisingly it was open..

"S-sunny.." you said looking even sadder than before as you saw him sobbing on his bed, as you putted the food you were holding earlier on his desk, as you walked towards him and hugging him until he eventually stopped crying, he didn't deny your hug.. as even if he wanted to, he didn't have the strength to do it as he was weak from sobbing so much, "It's alright sunny, didn't i tell you i would be there for you at times like this" you said trying to smile at him to atleast lighten the mood a bit but he did not speak a word, instead he started hugging you tightly as if he didn't want to separate from this hug quite yet.

You understood and simply said words of affrimation to him as you were hugging with him for some time in this comfortable silence.

Hello the author here, so if you have any oneshot ideas, please comment! because i would love to do requests from you, readers!