Chapter 2

SUNNY POV

Why... why won't she just listen to me? I already told her this recital is making me stressed... I tried by best with the violin yet why does she keep pressuring me to do better, we can always cancel the recital and do it next week... before i knew it, anger got the better of me and making me smash the violin everyone worked so hard for...

"SUNNY! do you know how much everyone worked so hard to get you that violin?!" Mari said, as i turn to walk away someone grabbed me .. "Don't you dare walk away from me!" before i knew it i shoved mari down the stairs... now all i could see is maris lifeless body and basil's- wait basil? since when was he here?

"D-Don't worry sunny everythings... gonna be okay... yeah everythings gonna be okay, sunny please help me with mari's body...we can use this jumprope to make it look like her doing..."basil said looking terrified i know what were doing is wrong but i don't want people to look at me and say i killed my own sister, i just can't bear to see my friends look at me with disgust, when we were about to walk towards the house i thought i saw a figure but when i blinked again it was just simply gone.

Y/N POV 

When i heard the news about mari's death i was just simply shocked and devastated.. i wasn't able to be there at the recital since i was 'sick' 

TIME SKIP

Now here we are at mari's funeral she was like an older sister to me, she was always so kind, graceful and angelic. i just don't understand why did this happen? she was the one who introduced me to the group and made me feel loved and cared for...

I can't seem to be able to even shed a tear despite being so overwhelmed by now, kel and aubrey won't stop crying, basil, sunny and hero seems so miserable i just can't look at them it just simply overwhelms me more and makes me wanna cry, will things ever go back to normal after this? i hope so...

TIME SKIP AGAIN

Here we are at the school grounds as you were walking out of school you thought, mari's death really tore up the group sunny barely even speaks to me and the others too.. before you could even take another step forward there was hand on my shoulder, you looked behind and it was aubrey with basil behind her, you looked at them with confusion and asked "Do you need something aubrey?"as you try to make a small smile.

"Wanna hangout again (Y/N)?" she asked while trying  to give a smile "Sure" you responded, thank goodness aubrey isn't avoiding me... nothing could go wrong could there? you thought, as you walked all the way to basil's house you and aubrey were chatting but basil didn't say a word, you were worried about him but decided not to say anything because you know he's having a hard time couping with mari's death..

As you enter basil's house and in his bedroom basil had to go to the toilet, while aubrey wanted to go through the photo album with our pictures, you wanted to wait for basil so you could scroll through the photo album together but aubrey kept insisting so you simply just had to just give in to her insisting "Come on (Y/N) it's not like basil has anything to hide in this photo album!"aubrey said while having a big smile"Fine! just open it already" you said while sighing

As you open the photo album you thought it was simply a trip to memory lane but as you progress through every one of mari's face is blacked out while you had a very confused look as you know basil isn't the type of person to do something like this, you looked towards aubrey who was insanely angry at this point as soon as aubrey closed the book basil walked in.

"Sorry guys if i was-" Before basil could finish his sentence aubrey yelled "Why in the world would you black out mari's photos?! they were our memories with her!"."Aubrey stop yelling at basil, he already looks scared enough!" you said "So what?! that doesn't excuse him to black out mari's photos!"aubrey yelled "let's just go aubrey..." you said while pratically dragging aubrey out of basils house.

"Why would you do that!?"aubrey yelled once again "Aubrey look i get why you're so angry, i also don't know why basil would black out mari's photos" you said while looking down "i need some time to think... see you later (Y/N)" aubrey said while sighing and walking away.

as you walked towards your house that is right beside kels house and also sunny's house... you stop to look at sunny's house, you walked towards sunny's front door planning on knocking on it but you stopped the moment your hands are on the door, he would probably ignore me anyways...you thought as you walked away.

The next chapter will continue a year after mari's death