Thunderstorms For Halloween Night

Valerie was watching the weather report. The weatherman was talking about possible thunderstorms for tomorrow night, which happened to be Halloween. Her eyes were as wide, like she seen a slithering snake on her lawn. If it was gonna thunder during trick or treat time, it wouldn't be safe. But, it would also add a true Halloween like atmosphere.

"Mom, its supposed to thunder tomorrow night!" said Valerie.

"Yes, I heard," said her mother. "You can still go trick or treating, despite it being a stormy Halloween night."

It was now Halloween. Valerie was dressed as a witch, with shiny black knee boots. She got her trick or treat bag, and went on her trick or treating adventure.

A bright flash of lightning lit up the sky, followed by a ear shattering thunder clap. Valerie's heart was racing. No rain was falling. And, there was no clouds. It was a moonlit night, with bright flashes of lightning, and loud thunder claps, from time to time. It wasn't a normal thunderstorm, it was a Halloween style thunderstorm.

"Trick or treat!" said Valerie. She was at her neighbor's house. He was wearing a monster mask, and that made her scream, along with the loud thunderclap.

"Happy Haunting!" he said, giving her some Kit Kat bars, and Skittles.

"Thank you," said Valerie. She went to another house, hearing more booming thunder.

"Thunderstorms on Halloween rule!" she exclaimed. Another flash of lightning, and a crack of thunder shook the earth, as Valerie laughed like an evil witch.

"Happy Halloween to the world!"

This story was written on Thursday, October 20th, 2022.

A/N What a storm huh?!! 😱🌩 A thunderstorm on Halloween!! 🌩🎃 Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.