Brian's Funeral

Middletown Bible Church

East St

Middletown, Connecticut

People: *crying and hugging each other*

Shiny Brown Casket: *closed with flowers on top and Brian's body inside*

Iris: *sobbing violently*

Charlotte: *hugging her and rubbing her back*

Steven: *holding in a laugh*

Brandon: *sheds some tears*

Brian's Family: *sitting up front crying*

Obituary: Homecoming Service For Brian Roland Sharpe. Sunrise: January 29th, 1982. Sunset: October 11th, 2022. Brian Roland Sharpe was born to parents Ruth and Stephen Sharpe, on January 29th, 1982, in Olympia, Washington. At an early age, he was into movies. He thought about making movies. He was a nice person, with a very funny personality. He made people smile and laugh on their darkest days. He first attended Olympia High School in 1996, and graduated in 2000 with high honors. He always had a strong bond with his sister Jessica. He always defended her, when she got bullied. He settled in Connecticut in early 2021. He made so many new friends. His life was tragically taken away last Tuesday night, at Middlesex Health, after a fatal hit and run incident. He leaves behind his parents, and only sister. He will forever be missed, but he will always be in our hearts.

Time skip.......

Pallbearers: *opening up the casket*

Brian's Family: *getting up and seeing Brian's body in the casket, his eyes and mouth closed, and in a blue dress suit*

Iris: *crying hysterically as she sees Brian* I miss you!!!!!

Brandon: *crying hysterically*

Steven: Later, loser!

Ken: *smacks Steven upside the head*

Owen: *cries a little* I'll miss you.

Pallbearers: *close the casket and carries it out of the church and loads it into the hearse*

Time skip.....

Other Drivers: *noticing the funeral procession seeing the hearse and every other vehicle with blinking lights, heading towards the cemetery*

At the cemetery......

Shiny Brown Casket: *being lowered into the ground*

This story was written on Tuesday, October 11th, 2022.

A/N RIP Brian Sharpe! You may be gone forever, but you will forever be in our hearts! 🙏😭❤❤❤❤ Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.