Steven Is Hungry And He Just Started His Shift

5 Guys

Washington St

Middletown, Connecticut

Steven: *wearing his 5 Guys cap and shirt, blue jeans, and non slippery shoes, and clocks in*

Florence: Steven, I want you to clean the bathrooms. Make sure the toilets and sinks are clean.

Steven: What do I clean them with?

Florence: Clorox bleach. Don't clean them with the yellow stuff. That's only for the tables and chairs here in the dining room, and outside at the patio.

Steven: Okay. Can I eat something first?

Florence: Your shift just started, Steven. You can eat in a couple of hours. You're here until 4 pm.

Steven: I need something in my stomach! I haven't ate breakfast!

Florence: Not my problem! Now, get to work! I have to take care of these customers.

Steven: Fine! *gets the Clorox and goes into the men's bathroom*

Florence: What can I get ya, Ma'am?

Woman: *wrinkly skin, with gray hair, white shirt, blue jeans, and brown moccasins* I would like a cheeseburger, one patty, with ketchup, lettuce, tomato, and mushrooms, and a chocolate peanut butter milkshake, please.

Young Woman: *blond hair tied in a bun, wearing a striped shirt, light blue jeans, and shiny black thigh boots, carrying her leather brown purse* I would like a bacon cheeseburger, three patties, with ketchup, BBQ sauce, and tomato, and a strawberry milkshake, please.

This story was written on Wednesday, October 19th, 2022.

A/N Steven's shift just started, and he wants to eat right now? He has to wait! Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.