61

Mai stood up trembling.
Blood poured from her scalp and her broken arm screamed in protest. It had been a few minutes and these beasts were destroying her.
She's only taken one down at this point. She climbed onto it's back and crushed it's head completely but the other two were still going strong.

Her body pulsed with energy but it might not be enough. Unlike them Mai didn't have super regeneration. She was unable to quickly heal her wounds.

A Nomu grabbed her and threw her against the wall, playing with her like a ragdoll. The broken edges in her arm scraped together inside her arms, rattling Mai to her core. She hit the ground and her ribs burned like a fire had been lit underneath them. But she stood up, swaying at first but ok nice she regained her bearings she ran at full speed. If she hadn't been exhausted already she would have had a bigger chance, but the league obviously knew that this would be the best time to attack. She kicked the Nomu in the head but didn't do any serious damage.

The other Nomu grabbed her right leg and crushed it in its hand. Mai let out a strangled groan as she bit down on the cloth collar of her blood covered uniform. If she let out a scream someone would hear, possibly Jirou or Shoji. Either way Mai couldn't risk them turning back.

She crashed to the ground and let out her wings, she might not be able to walk but at least she could fly.
She lifted up and dove for the exposed brain of the closest Nomu. She let out her claws and dug her fingers into the squishy flesh.
The Nomu shrieked and Mai cringed at the sound that made her sensitive ears bleed.
The Nomu rammed it's head against the wall effectively squishing Mai, but it also collapsed when Mai ripped out a large chunk of it's Brain. Blood from the creatures wound soaked Mai's UA uniform though. The distinct smell filled Mai's nose and she held back a gag.
Not even she had delt with this much blood at one period of time.

Both her and the Nomus blood was everywhere. Smeared against the rough tunnel walls and puddled on the cracked floor.

Mai took a shakey breath and stood up on wobbly legs, swaying from side to side. The broken one collapsed, unable to bare her weight and she fell to the ground.
She used her wings again and pulled herself up in the air but she was moving too slowly.
She was punched in the stomach so hard she threw up the small amount of food left in her gut before hitting the wall hard enough to crack it. She hit the ground and two rocks fell with her.

She struggled to crawl away in time and they landed on her. Rock breaking bone and snapping cartilage. The smaller one fell on her face. The rock broke her skull and the bridge of her nose, crushing her eyes in the process.
The other brushed her chest hitting the side of her ribcage and Mai knew it did some damage.

But now she couldn't see. Her eyes had bursted and the bone of her brow was crushed around them. Mai turned to her side and threw up again. It tasted like blood but that could have poured from her eyes into her mouth, she had no way of knowing at this point.

She used her good arm to push herself back up.
'One more, just one more and then you can rest.'
She thought lifting into the air focusing all of her senses but her sight.
Her ears told her he was to her left approaching fast. Her skin felt air around her signaling a upcoming hit. She ducked to the side and flew widely to the left around the creature.

She backed up as far as she could and listened. When she heard the tell tale sound of a thundering heart she set her course and flew forward. Straight through the beast.
Her body flew like an arrow, a clawed hand reaching forward as she toar through it's chest.

The nomu's chest squeezed Mai on her way through and broken bone scraped her skin. Her body flew out of the creatures and the frail bones in her wings broke.
She slammed into the broken ice wall Todoroki had created and slid down it's cold surface landing on the ground with a thud.