Chapter 17

Danielle's P.O.V.

"Ashton?" I asked him quietly. He didn't respond, I looked down at him to see that he had fallen asleep on my shoulder. I sighed and grabbed my phone trying to not disturb him, I texted Luke.

Hey Ash fell asleep so I will text you when he wakes up. - Dani

A couple minutes passed and then my phone rang, Ashton slowly sat up and rubbed his eyes. "I'm so sorry Ash. I didn't know my ringer was on." "No its fine I needed to get up." he said with a sigh. I answered my phone. "Hey Luke." "Hey Dani so when do you want us to come over?" I contemplated for a moment. "Be here in about 10 minutes?" I asked. "Sure." he said then hung up. A few minutes later we heard someone knocking on the door. "Luke is already here?" I was surprised I guess he was already over here when I texted him. I let Ashton stay upstairs and calm down some more before he saw everyone. When I got to the end of the stairs I heard the knocking getting louder. "I'm coming!" I yelled as I got closer to the door. "Hey Lu..." I suddenly got quiet as I saw who stood at the door. "Hey hottie." Said a dark figure. I could tell who it was by the voice. "Get out of here!" I yelled and slammed the door in his face. I turned around to head back upstairs only to be grabbed by the hips. "Come on I can show you something fun." he said touching my hair.  I tried to yell for Ashton but he grabbed my mouth. "We don't want to ruin the party already do we?" he whispered in my ear sending shivers up my spine. I wriggle to get out of his grasp but it was pointless because he was much stronger than I was. "Come on sweetie, lets go home." he attempted to drag me out of the door but I bit his hand hard and he quickly let go of my mouth. "ASH..." I shouted as loud as I could before he covered my mouth with his hand again. "This should make it easier." he said kicking me hard in the leg. He quickly pulled me out of the door when I saw Ashton running down the stairs. "I am going to kill you Chase!" he shouted as he jumped off the last stair and ran through the doorway at this point Chase already had me at his car and opened the passenger's door. "Get off of her." I heard Luke yell and then he punched Chase hard and knocked him to the ground. Ashton quickly tore me from Chase's grasp. "Call the police." Luke told Jillian quickly then he picked up Chase and pinned him against his car. "If I were you I wouldn't dare move." Luke told him. I looked at Ashton to see a mixture of anger and worry in his eyes, "Are you hurt?" he asked checking me for scars or bruises. "No." I answered him glaring at Chase. Moments later the police arrived and took Chase into the car. "Ma'am we need to ask you a few questions." a large officer said to me, me and Ashton started walking over until another officer told him to just stay there. He looked at me and then stood where he was and waited for me to talk to the officer. "Okay so what exactly happen here?" he asked irritatedly. "Well I went to answer our door and he was at the door and I told him to go away and I tried to shut the door but he opened it and came inside and tried to take me back to his house." I told him quickly. "Why is his nose bloody? " he asked. "Because my friend saw him trying to shove me into the car and he hit him to get him off of me." The officer sighed and wrote something down on a notepad before dismissing me. I walked back to Ashton and saw that Bella, Michael,Calum, and Lauren were talking to him. "Oh my god are you okay? Ashton told us what happened." Lauren said before hugging me. "When we saw the police here we thought you got hurt or in a ton of trouble." Bella said then hugged me. "Glad you are okay." Michael said and then he hugged me. "Yeah me too." Calum said as Ashton pulled me into a hug and didn't let go for what felt like decades. "I thought I was going to lose you." he said burried into my shoulder. "I would never give in to him because I need to be with you Ash." I told him and then kissed his cheek. "Can we just watch a movie now?" I asked laughing a bit. "Yeah let's go inside." Ashton said his arms not leaving their spots around me as we walked in. We all sat down on separate couches and Luke and Jillian sat on the floor. We put on the notebook at my request and I cuddled into Ashton. We all quietly watched the movie and I looked around to see that Michael Michael holding Bella close, Lauren had her head agaisnt Calum chest, and Luke put his arm around Jillian. "If you are a bird then I am a bird." Ashton said with a smile then kissed my forehead. "I love you more than the moon itself."