Chapter 10

Danielle's P.O.V.

"Danielle?" I heard Anne say. "Danielle?!" I opened my eyes and saw that I was practically laying on top of Ashton. "Oh Anne I am so, so sorry. It's not what it looks like." I said pushing myself off of him causing him to wake up. "No ,no honey it's fine I understand." She laughed. "I just thought you both needed some time to get ready for school." She said walking away. "Help yourselves to some breakfast. I gotta get Harry and Lauren to school. Bye guys!" she said waving to us then she shut the door. I grabbed my phone by the light stand. "It's 7:50 and school starts at 8:30 so we better get a move on." I told him, getting off of the couch. "Uh meet me at my house in 10, we can have some breakfast there." I told him before I left. I went next door to find my mom passed out on the couch with a half full bottle of wine in her hand. I silently made my way upstairs and grabbed my work clothes and wet suit, as I went to the bathroom to straighten my hair and put on some makeup I heard my mom yell. "WHO ARE YOU? ARE YOU BREAKING INTO MY HOUSE? I AM GONNA CALL THE POLICE!" I ran down the stairs to find Ashton getting yelled at by my psychotic drunk mother. "Mom! MOM STOP!" I yelled as she grabbed the phone.  "Do you know this boy?" She slurred. "Yeah he's my friend." I told her. "Do you really hang out with people like this, young lady? You think you can do whatever you want don't you?" She said walking towards me. "Mom I never said that." She stood right in my face. "What is this? Are you having boys boys over just to rebel against me? After all this time I raised you and you have to disappoint me?" "Mom its fine he was just coming to pick me up and..." Then her hand connected with my cheek. "HE WAS GONNA PICK YOU UP?! " I fell to the floor in shock. " I DID NOT RAISE MY DAUGHTER TO BE RUNNING AROUND WITH THESE HOOLIGANS!" she said pointing to Ashton. "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" she yelled at him as he bent down to pick me up. "Mom just let me..." "NO IF YOU ARE DEFENDING HIM THEN WHY DON'T YOU GO RUN OFF AND LIVE WITH HIM?! GET OUT OF HERE! BOTH OF YOU! AND DON'T COME BACK! "