Chapter 7

Ashton's P.O.V

When we drove off in the car Danielle started talking about how the nurses joked with her while she was getting her stitches done, it was really funny how she described it. "Hey guess what Dani?" Andrew looked at her in the rearview mirror. "The guy next to you is your new co-worker." A grin grew across her face. "Ashton! You got the job?!" she hugged me. "That's awesome!" She was so pretty when she smiled, wait why am I thinking this?! I just met her! "Thanks." I smiled back at her. "So Ash. Can I call you that?" I nodded . "What are some of the things you do in your spare time?" she asked. "Well I..." Andrew cut me off. "Sorry guys gotta go Liz is going to freak. See you both tomorrow." I helped Danielle into my black jeep then got inot the driver's seat and started the ignition. "So as I was saying I love photography and taking pictures and I love playing instruments." I told her. "And I hope you don't mind but I forgot to put up the top back on the car from earlier, if you want you can use my jacket." "Uh thanks,  I think I might take you up on your offer." She laughed.  I reached into the backseat and pulled out my leather jacket then handed it to her. "Thanks. So what instruments do you play?" she asked me. "Saxaphone, Guitar, piano, and the drums." I drummed my fingers on the steering wheel. "Okay next question. What do you take pictures of?" Well that was kind of personal, I haven't honestly taken pictures since I lived in Hornsby. I knew this would have to come up at one point but at least this town is different and never saw me at my worst. I gripped the wheel. "Well I used to take photos of my girlfriend, but that's a story for another day." I dreaded to talk about her, we had a perfect start and middle, but the end was the worst. I shook my head as I got rid of the memory. "Oh." She got quiet. "Well I wanna know about you?" Wow Ashton way to make it awkward. "What do you want to know?" "Favorite movie, hobbies, whatever you want to say?"  I shrugged. "Okay so my favorite movies is The Pursuit Of Happiness." "I love that movie too." I said with a grin. "Oh sorry can you take a left here. The kids I am babysitting live in the house right next door to me." I stopped the car. "Wait do you babysit two kids named Harry and Lauren? " "Yeah why?" she asked confused. "Harry and Lauren are my brother and sister. "