Chapter 2

Ashton's P.O.V.

"Hey mate!" I said as a tall blonde guy crashed into me causing me to spill my coffee. "Oh sorry dude I didn't mean to, here I will get you another." he said searching for his wallet. "No it's okay. I was just going to throw it away anyways." I told him when he pulled his money out. "Are you sure?" he said offering it to me again. "Nah you just need to watch where you and your girlfriend are going." I said referring to the brown haired girl behind him. "You think I'm his girlfriend?" She said kind of shocked. "Yeah we are just best mates." The boy said laughing. "Oh sorry, I just thought..." I nervously scratched the back of my head. "No it's okay." he said shaking his head. The girl behind him kind of smiled then it faded away. "I wanna make it up to you." The guy said to me. "How about you come by the surf shop Downtown sometime and one of us can give you some lessons?" he asked. "Are you sure? That is way more expensive than a coffee." I said to him. "Hey I just wanna make it up to you and you can even come by later if you want." he said. "Really?" "Yeah we shouldn't be doing anything today just come by and hang out if you want." he told me. "I'm Luke by the way and this is Danielle."he said shaking my hand. "I'm Ashton." I told him. "Okay see you later then." I said as they left.