Chapter 9

Ashton's P.O.V.

When I heard what Harry first said I freaked out and ran downstairs to see Dani. I can't believe that he told her what I said, oh this was going to be so awkward. "Hey guys." Dani flipped around and she looked just plain gorgeous. Okay Ashton you need to stop with this she is just a friend.  "Hey Ashton, I was making some popcorn for me and Lauren we were gonna watch a movie. Wanna join us until your friend gets here?" Wait what? I waited till Dani turned back around. "Lauren what is she talking about? " "Well you know what Harry said so I guess she thinks you have another girl coming over." she whispered to me. "You might wanna tell her what you meant." she added. "So what movie do you guys wanna watch?" Danielle asked as she turned to us. "Hey I need to talk to Lauren real quick. Be right back. Uh pick whatever movie you want." I said as we ran upstairs. "Okay the deal is I can't tell her I like her yet because I only met her today."I said as I shut the door to Lauren's room. "Ashton you need to tell her because what if some other guy comes along and tells her that he loves her, Ash you wouldn't have a chance." she said. I sighed. She was right I needed to tell her but I didn't know how. "Okay I will tell her but the mood has to be right." I said clenching my fists. "Ash don't worry she's super nice, you got this." Lauren reassured me. "Okay." I said then I walked back downstairs.  Danielle was already on the couch and ready to start the movie. "Hey I was going to wait for you guys to start the movie I picked The Lion King by the way, it's one of my favorites." She said as she took a bite of some popcorn. "Hey Dani. We're watching The Lion King? Cool!" Lauren said as she sat by Danielle.  "The Lion King?!" Harry shouted then ran into the room. "Hey can I sit with you Dani?" he said. "Uh actually Harry, mom told me we need to go to bed at 9:30 so we can start our first day early tomorrow. Night Dani, Night Ashton." She said tugging at Harry's arm. "But I want to watch the movie!" he whined. "We gotta go to bed Harry." she said dragging him upstairs.  "Oh well, maybe another time." Danielle sighed and started to get up. "Hey that doesn't mean that we can't watch it." I said. "You sure you want to? I mean your first day is tommorow and its getting late." "Eh I don't mind." I chuckled. "Who do you have tommorow anyways?" She asked me. "Hold on let me get my schedule. " I stood up and ran up to my room. My laptop has to be here somewhere. "Found it!" I said running back down the stairs. "Lets see... your schedule is just like mine. That's awesome." She said looking at the screen. "Your teachers aren't that hard minus Mrs. Pearson,  she is a real jerk."

"Well you wanna start the movie before it get's too late?" I asked her. "Sure." I love to sing along and quote the movie so I hope she doesn't get mad. "Naaaaaah  savenyaaaaaah!" I shouted. "Ashton that's not the lyrics." she giggled and hit my arm. "Okay I won't quote it anymore... IT'S THE CIRCLE OF LIFE!" "Ashton! Harry and Lauren are trying to sleep!" She started laughing then put her head on my shoulder. "Sorry." I said. About 15 minutes passed and I looked at Dani to see that she was already asleep. I stealthily grabbed the remote from her hand and turned the TV down a bit.