Chapter Six

Olive

He starts to remove his clothes and all I can think about is how wet this man makes me. Like a horny teenager, my mind wanders to all the things I want him to do to me.

What is wrong with me? This man is part of a dangerous life. My mind is telling me to get off the floor, take my things and run, but my body is stuck – it doesn't listen.

He stands there completely naked, his hard cock as perfect as the first time I saw it. My eyes dance over his chiselled abs. This man is a god.

I look up and his eyes lock onto mine.

"Like what you see?" He smirks and it sends tingles through my body all the way down between my legs.

"Not like I haven't seen it before." I say, trying to hold on to some sort of power.

He moves closer to me until his cock is directly in front of my face.

"I can make you come like no one else has before." He smiles at me and through those beautiful green eyes I see a hint of darkness.

Now's the time Olive. Now is the time to run. There it goes again, the voice in my head my body seems to constantly ignore when this man is around.

"Prove it."

My hands come up to touch him but before I can, his hand reaches out and grabs my throat.

I never thought I liked anything rough in the bedroom. Every guy I had ever been with was always quite vanilla. I have a feeling it won't be like that with Mason.

"Get up." He growls.

I do as he says, moving slowly.

"On the counter." He nods for me to pull myself up and I listen, his hand not leaving my throat.

He pushes me down, my back flat against the cool kitchen counter. His hand moves slowly from my throat, tracing from my collarbone, over my nipple, down through the centre of my stomach and stops at my entrance.

"Open your legs." He commands.

My mind has lost the battle now as I follow his every word.

My eyes are closed as I feel his stubble brush my inner thigh, his lips press into my skin leaving tingles in the spots he's kissed. I feel his hot breath on my panties and without notice, he slides my panties across and pushes his fingers inside me.

I gasp, open my eyes and I see his gorgeous green eyes lock onto mine.

He starts moving his fingers in and out and I feel the intensity rising.

"Tell me you want me to fuck you." He smirks, knowing all too well that I do.

I only manage to let out a moan as my head falls back onto the counter.

His fingers continue to move in and out as his mouth covers my clit. I buck as his lips touch me there. His tongue, so soft and smooth, licks me up and down as if I was his favourite flavour of ice cream. His other hand moves up my body and squeezes my breast.

"Tell me." He commands.

"I... want.. you.. to fuck me." I say through my breathing.

As I am about to come, he pulls his fingers out, stands up and places them in his mouth as he smiles.

"Delicious." He says with the smile still on his lips.

He pulls my hips over to him, so they are at the edge of the bench then slides off my panties.