Ch 1: Destiny Road

IZUKU MIDORIYA POV

Kid 1: (tearing up) Why are you being so mean? You're making him cry, Kacchan! If you keep on hurting him, I'll stop you myself!

Kid 2: You want to pretend to be a hero. you don't stand a chance without a quirk, Deku.

Here's the sad truth, all men are not created equal. When I was 4 years old, I learned that some kids have more power than others. But that won't hold me back if anything. It pushes me to do better.

The first incident was in Ching Chang City an extraordinary child was born who radiated light after that reports of people with superpowers popped up across the globe no one knew what was causing these quirks before long the supernatural became the totally normal dreams a reality the world became a superhuman Society with about 80% of the population possessing some uncanny ability a new profession dominated or collected consciousness.
With the rise of superpowers came and explosive increase in criminal activity while governments were stuck trying to figure out how to reform laws with quirks in mind courageous people started performing heroic acts to keep our city safe protecting us against villains to abuse their powers for evil with overwhelming public support Heroes found an official place is peacekeepers overseen by the government those who performed the best for paid the most and got all the same and Glory their careers depended on their ability to stay in the spotlight.

Izuku (muttering): Gigantification huh, well she's definitely got the looks and attitude to be a crowd favorite, and her quirk is really flashy. But it'll be kind of hard for her to get around much in the city without damaging lots of things, which means she might not be very useful.....

Then I accidentally bumped into someone while i was taking notes. Both me and the man fell on the ground. He was a tall man who liked me but older, with red eyes and white hair.

???Oh, salutations, I hope you aren't hurt. I do apologize, I'm in a bit of a hurry to get somewhere.

Izuku: No, I'm sorry I was taking notes, and I wasn't seeing where I was going, I hope you're not hurt as well.

???: I'm okay. I do appreciate your concern. Oh, what's this on the ground? Notes to be coming an amazing hero, looks extraordinary. Say kid, you want to be a hero too someday, don't you?

Izuku: Yes!! More than anything. I'm sorry, I got to go. I don't want to be late for school. See you later🖐

???: No problem, take care of yourself and follow your dreams.

Izuku: I WILL!!!

???: (thinking) Izuku Midoriya I think I'll see more of him in the mere future. But for now I'm going "shopping".

‐---------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR POV

AT THE MIDDLE SCHOOL

Techer: So as third year students it's time to start thinking seriously about your futures and what you want to do with your lives, I could pass out some career aptitude test but why bother, I know you all want to go to the hero track! Yes, you got some very impressive quirks, but no power usage allowed at school to get a hold of your self's.

Bakugo: Hey tech, don't let me in with this bunch of losers. I'm the real deal, but these guys will be lucky to end up a sidekick to some busted D lister

Everybody: You think you're better than us, Katsuki!?!

Bakugo: HA, let's go. I'll take you all on!

Teacher: Huh, you've got impressive test results. Maybe you will get into UA High School.