"Wait, you haven't had your tea!" The Hare yelled at the two leaving. "Watch your head." A teapot hurtles toward them. She ducks to avoid the flying blue china.

THE TULGYWOODS - DAY

Alice peeked at the woods around her as they walked through the branches. "So, your name's Tarrant?"

"Hightop. I was a hatter by trade in the White Queen's Court until the Horunvendush Day." He tried to look up at her as she moved around on his hat. "And what happened that day?" She leaned forward, intrigued by his sentence.

Regulus groaned, "Star, Stop being so nosey"

She pouted in response, for once not looking over her age of eighteen. "But dadddd," she leaned over to rest her weight on his side. He just raised an eyebrow with a smirk. She huffed, "You're mean"

His eyes looked off as he recalled the day, "White fell to Red. It was here in the Tulgey wood....."

Bright eyes shade into a darker tone as they traveled to the wood in front of the two, and he begins the tale that is seen unfolding;

THE TULGY WOOD- THE HORUNVENDUSH DAY

The White Knight holds the shining Vorpal Sword, waiting to fight the Jaberwocky. He shoots a confident smile to the White Queen who sits astride her white horse with other members of the Court, including the Hatter, the March Hare, and the Chesire Cat.

Hermione gasped at the sight of the queen, "She's beautiful, it's like a fairytale dream"

Hatters voice came over the past events occurring,  "The mood was festive. The Queen was confident in her champion."

And then the woods turned dark as enormous leathery wings block the sun. Faces fill with awe as they look up at the fearsome creature. The Knight is stunned by its fierceness and magnitude. The Jaberwocky fixates on him with its fiery eyes. The Knight's hands shake as he lifts the Sword.

"They look so...." Dorcas struggled to find her words, and allowed Lilly to cut in with,
"-Admiring?"

"Yes. Thank you. They look so admiring while the knight is scared about dying. Do they not care?" Her fingers went to brush her braids back but were stopped by Marlene doing it for her with a smile.

"But fear over came him. He dropped the Vorpal Sword." His voice came out grey with memory.

The Knight drops the sword and runs. As the Jaberwocky laughs at the easy victory. He flicks his long pronged tail catching the Knight on its horns. People scream as the Knight falls dead.

People Scream, almost matching the pitch of the screens yells.

Then the Jaberwock turns on the crowd, shooting fire from his eyes. The Queen's horse rears, but the Hatter grabs the reins. He swings up behind her and they gallop away.

"I like your voice" Regulus whispered to the girl in his arms, just holding her tighter as she tensed up, knowing that he didn't mean her literal vocals.

"I helped the Queen to safety and so I missed the worst of it."

Ilosovic Stayn rides his panther to the fallen Sword and picks it up.

He sighed deeply, "The red knights captured the sword so there was nothing to defeat the Jaberwocky."

People try to escape. But the Jaberwock does his work, rending, tearing, burning. The Chesire Cat vanishes. The Hare stands in the melee, shocked and horrified.