23 // Day 476

"Sometimes I think about you, you know, sometimes I think about you so hard I make myself sick and crazy, I want to know what it is that she so in such a fuck boy like you because you're pathetic and worthless, the only thing that's good about you is Lola hanging around your neck and even you know, you're a shit stain and I hate you, you drove my friend to forget everything outside a world that was you, for gods sake she ran away from home twice without telling anyone and I cannot understand it, she was my only friend, the only person who cared for me and that sunshine is gone and a small bit of has contempt for Lola, wait forget I said that, Nasha came to me every single time you fucked her and she spoke with such passion and enthusiasm it made me wonder so I went out and tried to find the passion and zeal and allure that you touched her with but could never find it, I think about you so bloody much I don't even know what to do with myself, I sometimes wonder if I let you fuck me will I find a bit of Nasha in you or will you be the empty fool I always thought of you as, you're probably not even listening to this message so I'm going to go but know I'm thinking about you and thinking about what's under all those layers and Nasha, we can't forget about Nasha and that beautiful Lola"

I listen to the voice message 13 times