"Look, if you say the same thing again, I have already said that I do not have any boyfriend and don't think that I will make you my bf, not at all.." you got mad at him and pushed him out.

"Stop it.. I want something to you if you agree.."Jimin again started twirling his words.

"Jimin just tell straight, I just want to get rid of you... If you give me that video I'll listen to you .." you bet in front of him.

"Ok i will give you that video in the staff room tomorrow, I promise but you have to give tonight what i want..do promise!!! That you'll give me that thing ..." Jimin started trying to confuse you with his talk.

"Can you tell me about the thing ????.... " You asked him curiously but exactly you understand what his intension.

"You're smarter than I thought.." jimin said to you wisely. He added " see, now I tell you straightforward that I want to f७ck you that's all ..and almost you wasted my 2 hours.." he looks so sexy while saying this.

" he looks so sexy while saying this

"No way...not at all..please go, leave me ...." You begging him and crying.

Jimin came to you and held you tight. He put his hand on your neck, touched it lightly and while holding slowly brought your face very close to his face and gently kissed your lips.

"Jimin what are you doing, go from here..." You said to him calmly but he touched your lips by his lips again and again and he totally kissed you so deep even you can't take breath properly. He kissed you for 15 minutes, then he grabbed your waist and tied your feet to his feet, he took out his handkerchief and tied it in your mouth so that you wouldn't make any sound like screaming at all.

Author :- damnnn I can't imagine how hot and sexy he would look  lucky girl y/n

He threw you in the bed and slowly took off his belt. Then he extended his hand towards the zip of his pant, he bite his lower lip with his teeth and smirk. you are shocked by his action what he is going to do and shy at the same time.
He slowly unzipped his pant and took off... ...

Seeing this you immediately closed your eyes and Jimin's body kept attracting you towards him. You did not want to do all this but seeing his hot and sexy body you couldn't stop yourself and you slightly touched his hair, chicks, lips, neck, and abs one by one. Jimin saw that you're interested in him so he asked you.." are you going to do with me ??? will you quench my thirst tonight..??? "

You nodded your head and Jimin opened your mouth with his hand. He kissed you again and pulled you closer to him so much that his lips touched yours. You felt his padded lips, his lips are very soft, he kissed you very lightly as if he touched lip to lip.
He gestured you to touch his seductive point... (Holy shittttttt man) and you did as he said. he was drenched in sweat and looked more sexy than ever. He looked at you and touched your chin with his hand and raised you up. And he said " suck my ...** "

Jimin also took off his underpants. and made you lie flat on the bed then grabbed your legs and pulled  you , he did as he want....yeah He f७ck you so hard while grabbing your hair and kissed your b••¶s...

He f७ck you ..3..or 4 times in that whole night and you screamed out so loud but he grabbed your mouth so tightly and you're crying..but he ignore your crying and ultimately f७ck you ..

:::::::::::::::::

You both slept at 4 in the morning and he slept on the top of you. He looks so satisfying after this night and his face is glowing and shining so much. He's dreaming and acting like a baby.

 He's dreaming and acting like a baby

*At 7 am*

Then your doorbell rings and you wake up but jimin is still asleep on you. You try to wake him up somehow but he doesn't wake up and because of him, you can't move an inch. You speak softly in his ear " jimin get up.."

You somehow push Jimin and he gets in the side but he still doesn't wake up.
You stand up quickly and put your shrug on your shoulder and stand near the door and open only half the door so that the person in front can't see Jimin.

"y/n ma'am, your dad is calling you down its time for university you should go.." a maid told you.

" Today I'm not feeling well then you tell them that I'm not coming with him today.." As soon as you said this, you closed your door and came inside your room.

As you turned back, you saw Jimin sleeping, he looked very calm and gentle, sleeping like a baby.

you grumble to yourself :-

"It looks so innocent but only while sleeping.. The rest of the time, the lion used to roam, how much attitude is in him, how to make your point of view, learn from him. He's look like a fire itself but he's actually a candle who become melt in one touch of fire"

Jimin turned to the other side because the sunlight was falling on his face from the window.

"get up jimin you have to go to university, it's already 8 o'clock.." you said loudly in his ear.

He slowly opened his eyes as a child wakes up from sleep. Then he looked at the clock by the side.

"Wake up jimin, this is not your home, you are in my room, go to your house before anyone sees you here.." you scolded to him for leaving your home.

*To be continued*

Author : guys please like
share and comments
thank u so much for
loving me and
my story💖

¯\_ಠ_ಠ_/¯