Catherine: "I want you to promise me that you won't run away again."

You look away from her for a second to try and come up with an answer that would please her but also let you join the search for Jane. Unfortunately for you, Catherine catches on to what you are doing and stops you before you could come up with anything.

Catherine: "[Y/n], I will not let you leave no matter what you say to me, you will stay here until we catch her and afterwards I'll think about letting you have a chat with her, does that sound good?"

I would rather look for her myself but if I argue any more she might not let me even see her.

Catherine: "[Y/n]."

Like an impatient mother, she raises her voice a little.

[Y/n]: "Fine, I promise that I will not leave."

Catherine: "Good, remember that you promised and if you do it again I will personally watch over you. Now then, you should go see Florence just in case you have any internal injuries."

Catherine and Elinor exchange looks and nod to each other as if they agreed on something without uttering a word. Catherine notices your stare and smiles at you.

Catherine: "Once you've fully recovered, come find me."

[Y/n]: "Sure."

She then turns to the girls that have surrounded you.

Catherine: "It's a joyous day for all of us but I expect that all of you will behave and let our hero recover first."

You thought that she would say something more...grand. Something more impressive than this but the crowd understands what she wants and begins to slowly disperse with some having smiles on their faces and others with a bit of disappointment but nobody said a word or tried to argue. Catherine and Melanie leave next, and after they've left Elinor starts walking in a direction where the hospital is located.

[Y/n]: "You can put me on the ground now, I think I can walk on my own."

Elinor: "You think? That's not very reassuring~ besides, I like carrying you like this~"

She smiles as she lifts you up a bit closer to her chest.

Elinor: "You should enjoy this too~"

Since you don't want to start arguing with her when she's this happy, you let her carry you to Florence. When you were being carried you noticed that she took a bit of a different path, since you're in a different version of the world you're used to, you didn't pay much attention until....

Elinor: "We're here~"

You look up and see that you're in front of a house that's much smaller than what you expected but with how happy she is you don't even need to guess whose house this is.

Elinor: "I honestly thought that you'd be more surprised but I guess I'm your wife for a reason~"

[Y/n]: "If Florence tells about thi-"

Elinor: "[Y/n]~ I could not care less who she tells about my actions and what they do, they can try and fight me but I'll assure you that I'll win no matter what~"

You sigh and let her carry you inside her house. The first thing she does is bring you to her room and place you on her bed.

Elinor: "There we go, now to make sure that you don't run away~"

She kneels down and pulls one side of the rope from under the bed.

[Y/n]: "Elinor, I don't think that that's necessary."

Elinor: "Oh it is, my beloved husband~ I just wish it could have been used a bit differently~"

She gently takes one of your hands into hers and wraps some rope around it, then ties a knot that's strong enough to hold but if you used your other hand you could easily untie it and get out.

Elinor: "This should be enough for you to stand up and walk around my room, if you want to use the bathroom tell me and I'll lead you to it~"

[Y/n]: "Elinor, you do understand that what you're doing won't last for long..."

Elinor: "I told you, I'll fight them all if I have to, only Catherine will be allowed to see you."

[Y/n]: "Elinor...I don't think she'll allow this..."

Elinor: "She already knows about all of this, I've told her that if I find you I'll keep you in my house besides, last time you were there I couldn't do much since everyone was fawning over you but now, I will be able to properly watch over you without any distractions, now you will get the proper care you deserve and...all of my love♡"

You sigh and shake your head in disapproval which only makes Elinor smile.

Elinor: "Don't worry dear, sooner or later you'll come to love this but for now I should make you something to eat and probably get you some clothes, even though the ones you're wearing have dried out I don't think you'll want to wear them for long. Don't get too lonely while waiting for me, I'll be sure to entertain you tonight or after you're done eating~"

She leaves the room and goes into the kitchen which is pretty close to her room. While she's making food for you, you get out of bed and start looking through some of her stuff but none of what you see or do is really on your mind. You keep thinking about what you should do, if you should run away or stay here and make sure that Elinor doesn't do anything she might regret later on.

Suddenly a cold gust of wind passed through you which snapped you out of your thoughts. You look around the room to try and find where it came from but you notice something on the bed that wasn't there before. A small paper and a tiny bag similar to the one that Maria gave you in the world you were in before. You take the paper and read what's written on it.

If you take the pill, it will reveal her true colours.

The paper turns on fire shortly after you read through what's written on it and starts to slowly burn away which reveals something else that's written on it.

DO NOT FALL ASLEEP!

The paper turns to ashes in your hands without you feeling any heat from the flames. While thinking of everything that was written on the paper you push the ashes under Elinors bed and sit down on the edge of the bed while looking at the small bag beside you.

They could not be any more mysterious huh?
.
.
.